london worse than new york!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ghostman, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

even the internetet an the papers say it.londonns crime statistics are far worse than new yoek.londons gangs would destroy new york an they know it!

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Does that mean that the1.1 million CTV cameras in London have no effect on the crime? How can it be that you give up your privacy and civil rights and still be in constant danger?
    Pussies.

:rolleyes:

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Cctv seem to have little impact .
    The money would have been better spent on social improvement but you carnt expect a government to grasp the concept of addressing the course instead of the outcome.
    Still I could image in being worse ..... say if we had a antiquated cowboy law giving anyone the right to bare arms and a profusion of shops selling guns to any nutjob who fancied a spot of murder ....
    Bring on the apocalypse I say , nip it in the bud.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Without the right to bear arms, you are at the mercy of the government, police and the army. This isn't a perfect world and people from the U.K. are living in what used to be the hub of freedom, now look at the place, a big version of Alcatraz getting worse every year. Musta been nice during the Olympics with rocket launcher batteries and snipers on civilian owned apartment buildings. Can you say Police State?

5. Russian Derrick

6. Russian Derrick

I see , so you need guns because every one else has guns.
    I can see a problem there , just carnt quite put my finger on it..
    I agree the u.k. Has turned into a shit hole ,well london at least.
    I don't want to start a "my country's better than your country" argument , but u.s.a seems pretty fucked too , Just it rains less and you have nicer teeth.
    Rednecks : )

7. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yea americas problem is gun crime,but wt cn u expect with a gun shop on every corner?

8. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

you jealous bitches, you're not happy with just hacking and slashing each other with knives are you?

:)

9. ghostman

ghostman New Member

england is much more known for brutal gang beatings to death,an vicious gang slaughters with machettes stolen police truncheons,an constant torture with any weapon,i wont say gun crime is rare cos in london there are only like 13 shootins a day,but not all are killings.most kidnappings an tortures but the shootins were for their family.england is getting much rougher fuckin hell,it gets worse year by year.but still i think l.a is worse an maybe always will be,.but in every city theirs crime,jus londons gettin a bad name cos everyone thesedays is a fuckin nutter runnin round on drugs with guns n machettes lookin for a fight cos its fun!

10. Russian Derrick

Guns are for pussyd who carrnt fight.
    If I hear a noise downstairs I carry I piece of wood and a flying kicj.

11. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yea enit,england fight toe to toe,fist to fist, man to man,firm to firm,americans cnt be a man an fight so they av to use guns,cum down englan you get yo ass whoooped an stabbed.maybe shot but thts more the gang thing.

12. Russian Derrick

Yep ;vpp but the kreps are cheep. , the is. A u.s.a. A nice plaice , $
    Flurp multistory car park$

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Can you believe that "somebody" actually reported this post?

This is the reason that the user gave:
    Don't know what the point of that was, or if he thought he was replying to the thread itself... Who knows?

14. Russian Derrick

Is it possible to catch aids off the internet ?
    I'm not taking any chances.

15. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

sounds like the work of ghostman or the name right above this post

16. Russian Derrick

Ner It wasn't me ,
    Sounds to me like you might have a spot of aids Bullnob , aids in the face perhaps ?
    Have you ? Just a little bit aidsy ? Mild aids ? A touch of aids ?
    Best of luck with the old terminal aids virus , get well sooon : )

Ps apparently camomile tea is good for aids.
    Also try grated carrot in the rectum , but avoid getting bummed in the bum by bummers , this can inflame the aids further and can lead to a upset tummy or severe migraines.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  17. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I thought you might be gay, but now that you're obsessed with aids I'm sure. sorry to hear about the STD and impending failure of your body organs RustyDick. Maybe if you and ghostman hadn't been into buggery you'd just be a moron and not a dying moron.

:)

18. Russian Derrick

Now now Blowsnobs69 my faggoty pal , we all know homophobia is not clever or funny .
    If some one (you) likes taking it up the shity hole or drinking gay man spunk , then surely that's there (your) decision , right ?
    I for one believe that if some one (YOU) like being bummed in the bum by gay bumbashers who are GAY (like you) and like bumsex , in the arse....gayly...
    Bum...
    B.
    Brrrrr
    Blop
    BoInG-g-G-g. Than its up to them.
    Peeeeeaaaccccceeee homo