Bush yr 07 deficit 161 Billion Obama deficit for the MONTH feb 2011 223 Billion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You Obama supporters are stooooopid!

If someone were robing me I would feel justified to shoot them stone cold dead. We need a revolution in this country a bloody one.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2007/10/05/deficit-for-fiscal-2007-slides/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/7/government-posts-biggest-monthly-deficit-ever/

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Spending on new programs was increased by Obama 25% and we are in DEEP DEEP financial trouble.

Look around are you seeing the rewards?

Obama is balking at a paltry 1% reduction.

We could go back 25 percent and where would we be? I'll tell you we would be at the 2007 spending rate, and that was under a big spending "Compassionate Conservative" administration.:rolleyes:

Remember the people dying in the streets? Children with no school? Old people forgotten and dying in their little cardboard shelters out in tent city? Cowboy poets :confused: vanishing. "Ceasing to exist".

Funny thing I don't remember any of that happening either.

And remember the "So called" independent thinkers the ones who were concerned about Bush's spending? The ones concerned about rights infringement? The ones protesting America at war against terrorist? Club Gitmo is still running isn't it? We are still at war arent we? Government is more intrusive and less transparent isn't it? Spending has increased drastically as has unemployment hasn't it? At the same time there is proportionate loss in government revenue fueling a massive deficit.

Where are those wise sages that lectured us on how Bush was infringing on our rights and spending us into the ground?

crickets

chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp, chrrrp

3. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Geez. Still going on about that stuff?

These forums are a fucking ghost town.

Can't blame 'em though. Joe's obsession with liberals is suffocating. Every fucking thread turns into a political debate.

Reminds of that Roy Ashburn guy, prolific anti-gay rights senator, busted with on a DUI outside a gay club. With an "unknown" male passenger.

Why is it always the ones that bitch the loudest who have something to hide?

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Go ahead and try to deflect. Seems you were one of them Aballister preaching about Bush spending too much. But Obama your messiah runs the deficit up 1000 times that of Bush you are all quiet.

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Dude, I live in Canada, how the fuck is Obama my messiah?

Bush spent too much. A fucking war costing trillions and a $700 billion bailout of banks, no strings attached. Stop your fucking denial.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I always said Bush has a liberal fiscal policy. This is why his numbers dropped amongst his base.

You are the one in denial. You did it again. The bailout was a party line vote Dems for Republicans against.

Obama as a matter of fact was for bailout 1 , 2, 3 and you cannot put those on Bush Obama's budget proposal for 2012 is pushing 2 trillion.

But its all Bush's fault :rolleyes: You need to stop smoking crack.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

What is anti-americanism?

Disagreeing with your overlords has become almost a taboo. Who gives a shit what other countries do? Isn't laissez-faire a tenet of libertarianism? I think you wear the badge without knowing its meaning. You're a fucking poser Joe. If you truly believed in freedom, the mere thought of oppressing another country would send shivers down your spine. But no, nowadays it's all about anti-americanism. Let's kill those who disagree with us! Right?

Fucking retard.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

America has nothing to apologize for to any country. WTF are you and Obama claiming America oppressed?

You make no sense with your post.

Fucking retard.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Whatever

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Joe would bork Bush if he let him.

12. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

If by "bork" you mean take it up the ass, you may be right.

:rolleyes:

13. Aballister

Aballister New Member

First:
    Then:
    Contradiction much?

Any form of oppression is undesirable; whether it's through taxation, warfare, or religious discrimination. That's a solid libertarian stance. The word is tossed around by teabaggers without its true meaning ever being actually put into action.

War =/= Freedom

I don't care how you spin it.

The worst is how to say that the soldiers are engaged in warfare to preserve American liberties. That would only be true if these liberties were non-existant before the war or if Saddam Hussein had actually found a way to gag your constitution.

The party rethorics are all laughable. Democrat or Republican. It's all the same bullshit.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That is so fuckin retarded the same old triangulation. Republicans are guilty of all things that ever happened that were bad, are evil and greedy. Then when the facts prove the opposite its "They are all bad! One is as bad as the other!"

You freakish pansy pinko fagot commie.

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

First of all, it's not a triangulation. It's a double-standard. Learn your fucking geometry, a triangle has three sides you dipshit.

Secondly, I'm not talking about republicans. I'm talking about you. How you used to have this libertarian signature, while screaming for war and approving the government spying on its own citizens. Care to explain your position now?

Thirdly, 'faggot' is spelled with two 'G's.

Dipshit.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

This is so fucking ridiculously.

When did I EVER scream for war? I want to END war by obliterating our TRUE enemies.

When did I EVER approve government spying on its faithful citizens?

One freaking non-stop lie after another it never ever ends with you liberals. It was you liberals that screamed bloody murder when you found that Intelligence services were intercepting conversations between Americans and known terrorists international conversations. Then when your liberal messiah expanded on that your zipped your lip and shut the fuck up about it.

Contradiction much?

I have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about here.

And also you dumbfuck I was bored enough to post that from my phone but did not give a shit if it was grammatically correct. Anyone reading it knows what the fuck I was saying. But you do show yourself as desperate to find an angle to deflect away from the weakness of your argument.

Yes sometimes war does equal freedom and lack there of equals genocide. Barrack Obama may just turn out to be one of the most violent blood stained presidents in our history.

17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Wow. Do you have the memory-span of a goldfish or something? You start your sentence by petulantly denying that you ever were in favour of warfare (which could easily be rebutted with a cursory glance at your previous threads), and then end the sentence with wanting to obliterate people.

See what you did there? You conveniently added 'faithful' to your reply. You can't weasel your way out of that one. Find me one libertarian source that would approve of any domestic spying by the government. With a quick Google search I found dozens of blogs, organizations, websites, and forums all denouncing the violation of the 4th Amendment.

If your idea of small government is an army of bureaucrats reviewing cellphone logs and listening in on conversations, you need to reconsider your political ideology.

Oh, and by the way; what the fuck is a 'faithful' citizen? The kind that bends over backwards for the oligarchy?

Not only is domestic spying highly immoral, it's also a huge undertaking. The servers containing all of the intercepted information are considered some of the largest in the world. Now, would it be your opinion that there are tens of millions of terrorists in the United-States? If not, why is there information on tens of millions of Americans in the NSA servers?

I'll eagerly await your (likely pathetic) attempt at justifying the wiretapping program.

I've always bitched about it and I cannot speak for everyone else but myself. So drop the generalizations. You're speaking with me, not with 'liberals everywhere'.

Two parts to this epic fail.

1st part: War =/= Freedom

It never has and never will. I don't care how you spin it.

2nd part: "Barrack Obama may just turn out to be one of the most violent blood stained presidents in our history."

Firstly, Obama has simply been continuing what Bush started before him. So the bloodstains on Obama are simply splatters from the Bush era.

Secondly, wasn't it you who were calling democrats 'cut and runners'? Remember? Now that the democrats are doing what the republicans wanted all along, Obama is a violent president?

Care to explain your shift in paradigm?

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Don't need to.

You claimed concern about the Bush admin policies regarding eavesdropping on phone conversations of its own citizens. This practice has increased under Obama and yet your silence is deafening.

Are we taking on war on more fronts? Well I guess you and Cindy Sheehan are just coming unglued by now protesting war with every spare minute of your time right?

Right?

Obama is helping Muslims and dissing our allies.

Pakistan over India.

Muslim brotherhood is supported by less than 20% of the Egyptian population yet Obama publicly comments as if the Egyptian revolt was a product of the Muslim brotherhood and that they should play a part in the new government.

In Libya Obama shafts the regular population and gives arms to the rebels aligned with radical Muslim ideologies. Then rather than finish the war he fumbles around causing more and more bloodshed and misery.

Obama wants to do what Hitler could not and annihilate all the Jews in Israel.

It is your denial, you're double standard that is obvious Aballister.

19. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Uh, I'm the one who brought it up. How does that make a deafening silence?

It's a nice attempt at deflecting the argument. Why don't you answer me on your hypocrisy? I asked you to find me libertarian sources that would approve of the wiretapping program. You might have a hard time though, that's because libertarians tend to oppose invasion of privacy by the government. Something you wouldn't understand since you support the program.

The attacks on Libya are wrong. I have already said that any form of oppression is undesirable, and yes, that includes warfare.

Misunderstanding of local tribal politics + Rabid religious discrimination = Joe's incoherent rant on world politics

Obama is the new Hitler? Do me a favour and Google 'Godwin's Law'.

What exactly am I denying and what makes it a double-standard? Reason and logic are now superfluous in your fucked up world?

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You are a goddamned liar.

You, your media cohorts, and fellow accomplises here are sure as hell not bitching on this or other forums about your concerns regarding loss of privacy and freedoms.

That is BULLSHIT and I gotta call you out on that painfully obvious fact.