Hey Joeslogic, you just SUCK!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade John, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Trick

Trick New Member

Bumping again. The discussion seems rather amusing.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And just like the nut that flew a plane into the Austin TX IRS building this shooter in AZ was more of a left winger than a right winger. He has zero to do with the Tea Party, Palin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh or any of the others.

Meanwhile this plays out as a good smokescreen to distract from the economy being in the second great depression.

3. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So let's say for argument's sake that his political views were an unhealthy mix of the movies Signs and Taxi Driver. It still opens up a debate about the extent of partisanship in politics.

Tell me something, if you met me in Texas, would you open your house and show hospitality even though I'm a moderate conservative? Would my political opinions get in the way of a friendly lunch at a local diner?

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I probably know as many a$$hole conservatives as I know a$$hole libtards. Not a problem never has been, I actually get along well with most people and am pretty damn open minded. If I did not agree with a persons politics I would change subject to something of mutual interest. Travel, Canada... something different. I'll be going to Victoria this year BTW. On a cruise from Seattle to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria, then back to Seattle. Looking forward to it.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I can't speak for Joe, but in my mind's eye, "Texas Hospitality" has nothing to do with inviting a (somewhat) complete stranger into my own home. I simply do not do that. I've no qualms whatsoever when it comes to a friend (Internet or otherwise) visiting the area and meeting up with them, hopefully offering some sort of local recommendations, and, echoing Joe's answer, I tend to adopt the "Religion and Politics - not at the dinner table" mindset if in the company of one with differing views. Over drinks, that's another story... ;-) (J/K)

Despite whatever online opinion anyone may have of me... in person, should any subject come up from a guest to my neck of the woods, in which a differing opinion arises, I would lend an open ear and do my best to restrain myself and listen to their opinion. I try to be fair in this regard.

Besides, it gives me even more time to think of new places to hide the body. :)

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Great videos! Fucking hilarious, yet sad at the same time...