Hey Joeslogic, you just SUCK!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade John, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Hmmm, after reading a few posts by shitslogic here and there... Dude, that skids-licker is honestly much more retard than what I thought possible. What a fucking dumbass he is really, makes chuck norris pass for Einstein.

I really pity his family, neighbours and co-workers. What a pain in the balls!

shitslogic, once again, to make it right clear to your empty head:

shitslogic, you suck!

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Honestly I'm trying to figure out if this guy is for real. I mean really I somewhat feel embarrassed for him. But I think in his delusional mind he feels as if he accomplished something in his posts.

But then again maybe this is not real just someone trying to liven things up a bit.

I must say it is rather entertaining though.

'Barack Obama Was the Biggest Loser of 2010'

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,736320,00.html

Napolitano Scolds Reporter for Airing Complaints of Dead Border Agent's Family

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/23/napolitano-scolds-reporter-airing-complaints-dead-border-agents-family/#ixzz190K1Mb1r

Whistleblower: Pilot Posts Video Exposing Airport Security Flaws

DARK SIDE OF SIS: AGENTS SEARCH HOME OF PILOT CRITICAL OF TSA

http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=113529&provider=top&catid=188

And then there is the left wingers precious Global Warming. Lets see how thats working out these days.

Snowstorm Threat Shifts South...

Dangerous...

Atlanta's first snowy Christmas Day since 1882?

Syracuse smashes snow records for December...

Forecasters: Colorado faces most dangerous avalanche conditions in state history...

Freak diversion of jet stream paralyzing globe with freezing conditions...

Making Communist, progressives, liberals and other left wing retards come unglued for you're reading entertainment its what I do.

I bet this guy is for real and is one of those stupid union guys out of a job and with a lot of time on his hands thanks to his messiah Obama.

3. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Hey, dumbass, has the other cocksucker of salamean offered to teach you some plain English spelling & grammar yet? :) Or perhaps you're pretty bussy working out the 1-piece puzzle he gave you for xmas, so you don't have time to learn? No, it must be that you wank so often that your hands keep on shaking every time you type :p :p :p :p :p.

In you own shitslogic terms, (yes, you idiot; you little wormy turd); you must have a lot of time on your hands to come post your pedantic, pathetic & paranoid rantings here! :p :p :p :p :p Are you out of a job? Or are you paid by the National Assholes Association to come polluting even here? :p :p :p :p :p

No matter how much cheap bourbon you pour on yourself to dissimulate your body odor, a turd is a turd is a turd is a turd is a turd it is you, shitslogic of life & fame well-known :p :p :p :p :p.

I bet that when your ma' was delivering you ("shitting you" would be more appropriate), the nurses & doctors must have had a wild, histerical laugh! Not like your ma', who must have repented of not aborting you :( :( :( :( :( [Tooooooo sad that in your birth certificate the word "birth" was barred and replaced by "accident".]

Hey shitslogic, are roses Communist, unless they're not red? Your blood is red, are you a Communist and you didn't know it? Shit, I believe you become more of an idiot with every minute that goes by!

You should take your drunkard's nose out of your ass for a while, so much deep-sniffing your own republican farts means that you're bound to have a fatal stroke :p :p :p :p :p

Hey shitslogic, maybe you should go farting in the runways to help melt the snow! You can even make it to the tune of the National Anthem! You've got so much talent for it! That would be both fantasstic & patriotic!

Three hoorays for comrade shitslogic here, the half-man whose mental farts make chuck norris' intelligence shine a bright light!!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

You appear to be a moron attempting to prove you're not, Cumrag John. Your rants against Joe are useless and a waste of time. Nobody here cares what you think.

You should take a page from Curt Cobain's life and "eat the gun" you fucking dipshit.

You are a perfect candidate for the new Obamacare program making retroactive abortions legal. Get a life fucktard.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I dunno Bull maybe you need more emoticons for greater impact? I'm just letting this guy be the ass he is and its working out pretty well.

6. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

It is working rather well isn't it Joe. You're absolutely correct Joe I should have used more emoticons. :mad: :eek: :redface: :biggrin:

:)
    :frown:
    :rolleyes:

7. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I read the most recent post in here by cumstain john and I think he has actually dropped the mean IQ of the site by at least 20 points.

Joe might be right thinking that he/she/it is an alter ego of someone else.

8. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

If nobody cares, then why you reply, you fucking asshole?
    By replying to me everyone can see that you, too, care a lot of what we users of Fugly have to say to your beloved cocksucker, joséslogic!

So thank you for showing your dirty ass face here, and take my first kick: shove your very own words up your very asshole, you F-"male" ("F" as in "Failure", which was exactly the kind of abortion your momy had with you):

"I appear to be a moron attempting to prove I'm not, and I go by BullShitter666. My rants against you are useless and a waste of time. Everybody here laughs at what I think.

I should take a page from Curt Cobain's life and "eat the gun" 'cause I'm a fucking dipshit.

I am a perfect candidate for the new Obamacare program making retroactive abortions legal. I should also get a life, since I'm a fucktard."

Rightly said, you peeing boy!

Don't forget to make your neighbourhood a better place and blow a firecracker up your asshole tomorrow! :)

9. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Hey joséslogic, the only ass around here is yours and guess what? I'm taking it!!! Entiende, amigo? :p :p :p :p :p

So at least you can understand emoticons? Well, you've made some progress!!! Well done, you poopy eater, Comrade John will carry on teaching you useful lessons! :p :p :p :p :p :p

Be patient and Comrade John will put the leash on you and take you out for a walk. If you aren't an idiot (ha! wishful thinking!), you won't be run over.

10. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Oh, come on you BullShitter665-and-tryin', what kind of ass-kissing is that?

I was told you were a talented cocksucker, not a mean one! Rise the level, you bum!

No, you can't? Oh, well; then shut the fuck up. Do me a favor and shine my shoes while you're at it, will ya? :p :p :p :p :p

11. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Hey, salamongolian, glad to see your pills finally arrived and your single neuron is back to life! How blissful it must be, never to have a headache! You have no head, even when you give one! :p :p :p :p :p

So, you were REALLY convinced that you, shitslogic, and bullshitter665-and-tryin' are some sort of Nobel committee here in Fugly???? Please, tell me it is not real! Holy shit, you're even more comic than the three stooges!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Don't go out alone in the snow, you little wormy turd, your only neuron may get frozen and no pill will bring it back to life!

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah the communists / Democrats / Ombamazombies hate me for pointing out the truth.

They need to learn to embrace the truth and learn from it.

So let us consider New York who is under communist rule. They are covered in snow for what weeks now? People are dying because they cannot get to medical care. And all for what?

Sanitation Department's slow snow cleanup was a budget protest

Could you imagine if a corporation slow stepped snow cleanup in order to extort more money from the people? With a corporation this would have had a clean, efficient, quick resolution. This is what you can come to expect from the public sector. And no person you can be sure will be charged with murder for the people who died. The blame goes to the Sanitation Department's public workers union so the only supposed solution will be to increase their budget.

Taking a plower nap

So the budget is a mess. Obama spent in his first year more than any presidential administration all the way through Reagan. Since then the next year he has sucked in the equivalent of Clinton and Bush's total expenditures. But you all said Bush was running the country bankrupt huh? *sigh* such morons.

But its alright because Obama is extending his vacation to Hawaii.

President and family on multi-million dollar Christmas vacation in Hawaii

It is a good thing we have a peace loving president making the world more friendly, peaceful, and secure.

China preparing for armed conflict 'in every direction'...

Ans it is a good thing we do not have "Big Oil Man" GWB in charge laughing all the way to the bank while charging as much as 1.72 for a gallon of gasoline.

Huh?

$5 Gas Predicted Under Obama

So how much did you pay for your last gallon of gasoline?

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

14. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

Please shitslogic, cut that crap. Did Mayor Bloomberg and/or Governor Paterson turn Communist while I was feeding my dog? Yooooooopieeeee!

You aren't high, you aren't drunk, you are just a dumb idiot with extreme right-wing views and that's all about it.

That would still be ok if it weren't for your fanatism, and there you're just as brainwashed as any other asshole who bombs himself up in the name of AQ and their shitty views.

Tomorrow's New Year's Eve, will you do yourself and us here a BIG favour? Just one single resolution for you: GROW UP, grow a man, face your fears and go to see a shrink before you kill someone in your anger. You fucking need it and we all fucking know it. For fucksake, you fucking know it too!

You're damn toooooooo paranoïd, seeing Communists everywhere (I wish it was true!). Problem is, we can sense you've been growing borderline and psycho over time. NY under Communist rule? C'mon you moron, you've been watching Red Dawn in a loop for tooooo long! Get out from your hole and go breath some fresh air, you've been breathing your own farts for too long.

When you get back, try a different perspective here.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Trying to understand you communistjohn.

Try again and maybe use some emoticons.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

While that mean a$$hole Obama is living it up on the tax payers tab. Mortgage foreclosures are up over 30% in the 3rd quarter

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

now, now, now, you foul mouthed piece of shit cockbiter. You should stop sucking goat cock and get a life shit bag. Go drink the enema water out of your grandma's ass like a good little man. Nice to meet you fuckchops.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Holy shit that's hilarious! Brace yourself now Comrade John and his band of personalities are about to unleash the emoticon hounds of hell.

I'm still laughing Ha! Fukin classic.

20. Comrade John

Comrade John New Member

See you need emoticons? Like all little boys? :p :p :p :p :p :p