new camera

Discussion in 'Technology' started by BIGMAMA, Oct 8, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have to get new one TODAY... I had one a while back, that I could edit on Windows movie maker... then I got a fancier one, that I would have to do conversions and crap... and it was pain in the ass, and did not turn out many movies because it was a pain...

my question is... how do I know if the camera shoots movies that needs to do all that conversion crap on movie maker?

I know I sound retarded...

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn.. yall suck. I am heading out now to get it...

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Sorry, you posted in the 2 hour window I was gone. The format in which the movie creates the videos is the difference maker. One works really easy with MM, Im thinking AVI, but I havent converted a movie in a 100 years or so.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well I picked one up at walmart... I dont even know what kind... I just know it was around 100$ and red.

5. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

wow Bm, if i went through as many cameras as you do id start a used equipment museum

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

if you knew all the stuff that got thrown in the toilet... I swear I am going tomorrow and buying toilet locks.... I saw them on that movie Baby Mama....

and then I can take pics of the shit that ends up in the floor and on top of the seat.

7. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

Damn, hat the toilet deposits that shouldnt go there. I almost remeber accidently knocking a fe3w things in there, or if im just remembering the post about pukey dropping a blackberry in there. never fun, but the toilet lock probably arent a bad idea

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, until you are about to shit your pants and cant get the damn thing off......

:(

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The Blackberry is fine though. The number 9 has to be punched harder and the hang up button doesn't work, you have to flip it closed, but that actually might just be a setting that needs changed.

My Zune on the other hand, it just straight up died no where near a toilet.

The only digital camera I have is a Fuji. I use my Sony digital camcorder to take pics and videos. The Blackberry takes good pics/vids in the sunlight but horrible everywhere else.

I still have a Pentax old school film camera... and a reeeeally old Canon.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the new caMERA IS A SONY CYBERSHOT.. LIKE MY LAST 2.. BUT THIS IS THE CHEAP KIND. DAMMMM MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK AND WILL NOT UNSTICK - DOES THIS SOME TIMES.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I keep thinking this thread says, "New camaro".

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

shot a video today... Evan being a dick at Sam's club. he went up to a sample ladty and she said " you have to have an adult with you" so he came to me bitching bout her ... then he said mom.. video this... so I did... he went baclk to her and said .. " Im a 39 year old midget" ... she did not buy it, and would not give him shrimp

13. Alexa Stephen

Alexa Stephen New Member

New Camera means Wow, new click, new photos and the photographs will capture with good phrase nice to know about new camera. Actually i want to purchase new camera for my father to gifted in his retirement party, So please suggest me what brand i be good to purchase with model no..
    With Regards
    Alexa Stephen
    Senior Manager
    http://www.datarecoverysoftware.com/

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shoot and record everything you want - as long as you can reliably transfer to PC, you can do any-fucking-thing with the videos.

15. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Sony vegas is the tits.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I confess... I've been living quietly while harboring a 1080P Bravia in my bedroom for the past two months.

Hell, maybe that's why I haven't been posting... I dunno.

17. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Sony will be contacting you shortly. You may be their new spokesperson. Do they even have a spokesperson?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They wouldn't fucking want me, that's for damn sure.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Popular consensus would agree.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The camera in my Droid is awesome. You don't know what a piece of shit a Blackberry truly is until you get a Droid.