I'm getting my windows tinted tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Nauseous, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Boyeee! Just the front two (back already tinted) and the windshield strip. I am super excited.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Was that you I saw on the Cops TV show being questioned about oral sex behind a strip mall??

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Was that you I saw on the Fugly Forums trying to be funny?

I didn't think you had cable. Thought you were 'above' television.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You know with his girlfriends 'advanced' age they watch tv till 7:30 and it's off to bed....

;)

Post pics once the windows are done, I am actually peeping another truck right now and the guy that had it blacked the windows out, and I am too old for that, so I will probably end up redoing the front ones.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I will.

Turns out the dot matrix stuff is inside the glass, so the windshield is smooth and can have the strip with no probs. The same guy just did my dad's corvette. It has dot matrix on the back glass, but he used some stuff on it that I dunno does something and it looks nice. His windows look pretty dark and they are legal tint (black interior). I'll go take a picture of them now and post them both later.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not "Above" - Simply "Against." I clearly implicate myself when I give my reason for not having cable for as long as I've been without.

I still don't have cable for the simple fact that I know myself well enough that if I had cable TV, I would spend so much time on it that I would get less done each day than if I didn't have it. And that's not saying much.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My windows look great for anyone who cares. I might get around to posting pics tonight. I plan on doubling/tripling my Ambien dosage. I might end up posting pics of the neighbor's cars or tires or maybe just a brake light. :)

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Whats your address???

:)

9. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

don't do that with your meds.

I did it one time, ended up with gang banged by four black guys and a Mexican. The sex was ok, but they took my new microwave.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, Phatty! You've been out of the loop for a while! I caught that broad with someone her own age, like a year or so ago...

A few months later, pics I found online showed her posing with a ring for the camera... That's the real reason she started looking elsewhere.

This would make husband #6. :rolleyes:

I'll admit, she gave it her all... Nice while it lasted, but I wasn't about to commit to it.