The One-Lipper

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 21, 2009.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

About 9 years ago I met this chick over the internet. She was hot for me and said she wanted to fuck me. I said "Ok. As long as I can blow my loads in your mouth." to which she replied "Of course! I always get my prize!" So I did a few backflips and cheers before asking her where we should meet. She said Annapolis. So the next week I drove up to Annapolis to meet her. Please note I only wanted to bang this girl. She was a single mom raising three kids and I wasn't about to take that shit on myself.

Not 10 minutes after I get to the hotel, she's pulling my pants down and sucking the skin off my dick. (Don't chicks know we don't literally mean "SUCK" our dick?)

Anyways, after I'm done I decide to return the favor. So I pull them panties down and take myself for a closer look. As I get in there I notice something strange.

THE GIRL ONLY HAD ONE INNER LABIA!!!

A dozen thoughts ran through my head. Did she lose having one her kids? Is this a fake pussy? Surgery gone wrong? Some dude bite it off? I had no answer for it and didn't want to be rude and ask.

So I shrugged, layed down and licked it.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It was a dude.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did he give you $550?

:)

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe one was just really long and it made the other look invisible in comparison?

Why are you sharing this story?

5. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Who needs lips?

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

It was either this one or the one where Phatboy gave me 550. Oh wait. I already did tell that one.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

:)

You bastard!!!!

You told me it was sea monkey fertilizer!!!!

No wonder all them kittens came out with a big head and a bad atitude.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah she just had one long lip... and made the other look gone. I have had 2 or 3 people tell me that I have NO lips... and most always mentioned the larger clit... It is kinda insulting to mention ones cooter appearance... and I highly recommend if any of you go down on a chick you dont mention anything. (especially if it is me;) ) Be happy some dumb slut is allowing you near it. In my younger skinnier days, I was very muscle and broad shoulders.. I wonder if guys were thinking "is this a fake cooter"... oh well Now I have my ultra sexy C section scar to prove I am female.

9. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Maybe it is just me, but there is something to be said about a perfectly symmetrical vagina Or as close to it as can be.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Evenly porportioned, like if you folded it in half down the middle both sides would be the same. I have seen all types, so I dont think it matters, but if one is blown out like a flat tire on a greyhound bus, you might want to skip the dining cart.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just watched a pap smear. They used water for lube. My doctor doesn't. He uses spit. :) Heh... no he uses lube. Then I watched them do the fingers and push on your pelvis thing (that shit hurts) and then he did some extra junk at the end that my DR doesn't do. Like make you bear down while he inserts a finger. I would shit or fart on him for sure.

And the breast exam... my dr doesn't do all that shit either. Maybe he sucks?

http://www.youtube.com/user/wss4m

This guy does male exams too, boys.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Eww... the bitch on the breast exam doesn't shave her pits. Sick.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

WTF??? I meant , I wonder is she knows this in on youtube.

Yeah I watched a bikini wax - my wax guy never did any of the Proper ways of positioning... With the special privacy shields ... I am always bare ass wearing nuffin but a shirt. legs spread like I am ready for a gang bang.

I love youtube

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, but I am feeling a little jipped when it comes to healthcare.

Doctors are always in such a hurry to get done with you. It's like they have diarrhea and you are standing in front of the bathroom door.

My gyno is pretty cool. But I think he's on downers because he is really laid back. I like him though. He removed my big ovarian cystie and his office didn't prequalify (or some word like that) with my insurance company at the time and they would only pay part of it so I was stuck with the rest of the bill and they wrote it off. What Dr office would do that? I thought that was pretty cool considering that I found out it is the patients responsibilty to do that but most DR offices do it for you. So he pretty much did it for free.

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

My father does free work all the time. People are broke and he realizes that. So like your doctor, he collects 80% or so from the insurance companies and writes off the rest. Its a big hit to take, but really he has no choice. If a person doesn't have money.... she can't pay. No sense in sending it into collection if the person won't have money in the future either. He told me if a patient comes to him and says "Look... I don't have any money. I'd love to pay you the rest but I just don't have it" then he usually tells the woman to just forget about it. If the person is a dick or tries to screw him over, he'll send the bill to collections.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

since we are on the topic of deformed genitalia... I once dated this guy that had a weird dingdong. it was bent down... like really bent. And the urethra was under his dick. like on the bottom where the head begins. Creepy. Now that look back he was deformed all over... like was really tall 6'6-7" skinny and tiny waist. He also had a touch of the lopsided eyes.. like Shannon Doherty. My sister said he looked like Andrew McCarthy with a stroke... and when I told her about the peter.. she freaked out... said "GET RID OF HIM"

anyone ever seen one those dingdongs?

18. PanterA

PanterA New Member

You still licked it!! OMG either you are a freak nasty or deprived from sexual relations. lol

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

So you're trying to tell me you've never sucked a dick that was bleeding? Nigga please. Don't even try that with me.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...being a hypochondriac, I'm sure the billing secretary took future visits into account when letting you leave without a bill that day. ;)