Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I thought that was Corky, from 'Life Goes On'.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

have you ever seen the you tubeshows... "retarded policeman"

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

No, I havent seen that, yet.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, there is secret (well, not-so-secret now) underworld in here of people who don't post, yet communicate with each other on profile pages. It's creepy.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's creepy that you know about it....stalker.

:)

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont have any PM friends on here... except Nausous ... we have PM chats that are too gross for the Fugly forums. Be thankfull we keep them off the main board.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That reminds me... our periods should be coming in a week or two. :)

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

thanks for the reminder... so I guess that means I need to do my whorin this weekend. I have a date Saturday, but I am sure I will not like him... so I guess I need to the meat market bar afterwards...

then spending Sunday with the little gay kid.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Great you are going to kiss him with some strangers penis on your breath.....

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

kiss who? The little gay kid? um I dont kiss anyone period...kissing is gross. and I damn sure dont kiss little kids - that are not mine. and no I will not have penis breath.

that reminds me of a song clip that was on fugly a long time ago... of a guy singing a song that went "did you ever wonder... if mom gave a dad a blowjob right before she kissed you goodnight"

12. Bonzer Strine

Bonzer Strine New Member

Sheesh! It's no secret all men are pigs. Some of them just make better pets than others. Oh, and my ex would hardly ever let me go down on her even after 26 years. Of course she had other intimacy problems, thus the X.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats probably because she was self conscious and didnt want you to see her 'noodle'.

14. hamlinpiper

hamlinpiper New Member

Duhhhh...

Pussy is good food - period. AND - if she 's not getting any, she's probably clean. Seen a few shootches that I'd rather kiss than the owners face - and yep, I have. It's called being a normal nookie loving male. What can I tell ya?