Men are perverts

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I guess I feed him when he wants stuff... its all new to me. Evan never ate- had feeding tubes. This one wont stop eating.

and it is not like I give him twinkies and cookies all day.... he is just HUGE -we will see. My sister had fat ass babies..and they thined out at age 2..and are normal kids now.

back to MEN- I have an online romance going on now...I guess have for a about a week ... but now he wants me to come visit him..in Baltimore. I might - who knows. And NO it is not anyone from here- but that would be a funny trick- Isnt someone on here in Baltimore?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Jefe lives in Baltimore.... or somewhere thereabouts.

If you were driving and I still lived in NC (thank god I don't) we could have met up. You would have been passing through really close to where I lived.

So what's the 411 on this guy? Is he the Egyptian?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You were supposed to keep it a secret! I'm glad you at least changed the location...

That'll throw them off for a while... heh heh heh...

I'm glad we can converse like this through the PM system... Wouldn't want the whole forum to know, would we? ;)

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

No I dont have those stickers. We just live in a 'bad' neighborhood, and if they werent in that school we'd move. Which we will be doing anyway, since the nerdy school doesnt have any athletic programs, and the high school options is a 'Fine Arts' school and an Engineering school (which would be cool with me, if they had some athletic programs).

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

We will know when she posts a picture of her monkey with Q-Bert tattoo'd hopping into it....

:)

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nobody is from Baltimore.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

back to the stalker guy... we went out last night to eat... I never mentioned that I knew he stopped by, and he never mentioned it. I dont like him at all anymore. I made it kinda clear. At the end, I just said... I also said I was starting a new job where I have to work weekends. I also dropped a few other hints. He had a sad puppy dog face. Whatever- I dont feel bad.

Back to Craigslist... my friend decided to put an ad on looking for guys with very smalls dingdongs... in 6 hours she had 88 replies... most sent pics- she replied to a few with a funny pic of a group of people laughing real hard... or a laughing cat. that was mean.

I have not checked my fake email addy in a while... I forgot the password, I am sure my ads have a bunch more replies.

So yes men are horney perverts- but women are evil bitches...

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Nobody is in charge too.

9. mludwick

mludwick New Member

Sorry dear but men are genetically hard coded to stick their tender parts into anything that might be a vagina. Thanks the all mighty for this. SOme of us can control it some can't. I run a site (http://www.chatropolis.com)Where everyone is blonde, DD's and hung like a mutant donkey.Welcome to the Internet.

MJ Ludwick
    Founder http://www.chatropolis.com
    Worlds largest chat site with all the beautiful women and men hung like donkeys. I swear

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't know if I'd really want to chat with a blonde that has DD's and is hung like a donkey...

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

:)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. 'It's a tranny site?' :)

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Right.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I wanted to know if anyone in Baltimore has ever been to Cafe Hon, it looks cool and fun, and someone said it has a bunch of John Waters crap in it like a big life size plastic Divine.

I will be in Baltimore Feb 6-8 ..looking for fun stuff to do

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Looks like freezing will be on the agenda.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

are you serious... dodo. wrong just looked

Weather.com says 39 on the 6th - as long as it doesnt snow...I am scared of snow ..and ice... and clowns & midgets.

anyone have any Baltimore tips...of places to go. I have never been. My dad lived there like 45 years ago...he said it was nasty then and he saw a donkey show there...I am sure they dont have donkey shows anymore. I wonder if that was true...I cant see donkey shows going on in the USA - even 45 years ago.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe it was interspecies erotica?

I am about 60% that the metro is in Baltimore, so just go to DC.

17. sneakerpimp7756

sneakerpimp7756 New Member

That is so gross. Take it from me. As a guy who likes to like lick. It's like giving head for a gal. Some guys are just in to that. Not just any old girl though......yuck. Further more. There is a sayin that if its to good to be true it prolly is false.
    You said yourself that alot of times its an old photo anyways. So you have a high propability of your percentages being skued. Falsafied(fake) profiles. Rendering the percentage of Nice looking guys down tooo...The amount of guys thst you thought were creep outs.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I would pee on your grave.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Barry squats to pee, so it will still be warm.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... A spammer that takes the time to post a profile pic. I'm amazed.