Thought this test was kinda funny

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. homer

homer Member

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Homer, your result wasn't that funny. It wasn't very insulting. Do you think you are a robot?

Icenhour, your result was hilarious. I thought mine was funny. Apparently, we would get along because the Spiteful Loner gets along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass and the Sociopath.

Looks like I was just a few points away from being a Sociopath.

I think Barry should take this quiz. I think everyone should.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
    Brute

You are 43% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

Your exact opposite is the Hand-Raiser.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Class Clown, the Schoolyard Bully, and the Sociopath.

6. homer

homer Member

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I dont think I am self centered ... but I am a smart ass

A while back I was sitting with my friend and we decided to tell each other good and bad personality traits. I like doing this game with friends... because I can tell them what I think...in a game way

When she started her list saying ... A know it all, Loud, stubborn, dominant, always have to prove your point, don't think before talking (offending people) ... I seriously said and meant... "ok so what are my bad traits?" I was not aware those were bad ... kinda funny. oh and the good traits she listed ... Funny, generous, caring, smart, and great negotiator.

so I figured

I'm a know it all- because I am smart.... and when I know I am right--- yeah I prove my point.

stubborn/dominant/point prover - is what makes a great negotiator

Funny - because I don't think before talking... I say what is on my mind- and yeah it may offend some people.

Generous - yeah because all those traits have led me to life where I can be.... you would be shocked how many good deeds I do, many for animals, and quite a few for humans... I just never let people know - because they will try to take advantage of you and view you as weak

Caring- I dont know where in the hell she got that. Unless she meant for animals- and people I like.. most others I say Fuck off and could not give a shit for.

Sooooo bad traits and negative crap about a person, are what make up the good traits... I cant word it the way I want, because I am tired... but I am sure someone will understand what Im trying to say.

oh and I'm Loud - because I'm half deaf... so guess that not a personality trait - but a physical defect . Oh we did physical good/bad points too ... That was more fun. We really tore each other apart on that segment. Most stuff I already knew... but I was not aware I had man shoulders and short midget fingers.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's "Lomo" - but "Loto" is close enough :)

Your response makes me want to take the survey... I'll do it shortly...

9. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

seriously - is the screen name meant to be after the anti diarrhea medicine that gets you high? Or does it mean something else...

10. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I used to work as a pharmacy tech a few years back, and upon studying the various classifications of controlled substances, I was surprised (and amused) to find out that an anti-diarrhea medication fell into Class V of the controlled substances criteria.

To my line of thinking, I thought it hilarious that a medicine meant to treat the Hershey Squirts was deemed as 'potentially abusive.'

So, I've used that as an online name ever since.

And, for the record, I've never actually tried one.

To date, I've only met one individual that made me second-guess the humor behind the identity of my adopted online persona, and that was while exchanging email addresses with one of these 'World of Warfare' or 'EverQuest' geeks I worked with, and while giving out my email address, I saw this gleam in his eye, as he asked me, "Do you suffer from IBS, too???"

Despite that, I still use the name, because damn it - people know me by my name. They know I sometimes spew several bowels worth of shit through the orifice of my fingers, and I won't deny it. But if you take the time to sift through the fallout, occasionally you'll find a nugget of truth in it, and if you're really lucky, maybe even some corn. :biggrin:

12. homer

homer Member

Sorry a little drunk typing,maybe I was thinking about winning the loto.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That would be lotto. :)

Lomo take the damn test.

14. homer

homer Member

Obviously I wasn't thinking at all,damn I guess that is why I am a spiteful loner,I can't spell.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

16. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

17. Gibbyhaynesbrowneye

Gibbyhaynesbrowneye New Member

I have a God Complex. I am a doctor/surgeon. If I like the person I do my best. If i dont like them there is a good chance I will let them die.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So much for the Hippocratic Oath...

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know, it really is true though in the medical field. There is favoritism. The guy who gave me my 'gastric lavage' made sure he got me the smallest nasogastric tube that they had because he said I was nice. He said the mean people get the really big ones. Yikes. I am always nice to healthcare workers, just like I have always been really nice to people who are alone with my food.

20. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I think you're full of shit Mr. Browneye. Take the simple test and try to be honest, simpleton. It's no wonder nobody likes you, ya fucktard.