Have you ever met anyone from online???

Discussion in 'Technology' started by phatboy, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You always have good stories. Don't leave for years again. :redface:

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I met my ex online. What a stupid fkin mistake that was.

But then she tricked me.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I have decided I am going to open a wax shop. English speaking only, I wasnt aware that there were that many paranoid people. I couldnt imagine ripping the hitler stache of tooties all day.

I would have a 'must shower your body before waxing' policy. I aint jacques cousteau.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Make sure you dont get any french people in, or else you'll have to cancel all your appointments.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

"FUCK, WE NEED MORE WAX"

6. GAS

GAS New Member

No.

My Mom met her most recent ex husband online line and he turned out to be a total douchebag.

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

dont forget... they wax buttholes too. Im not paranoid, I do have cooter image issues - not that I am ashamed of it... I just know it is not "normal" looking, personally I think mine is better looking then the average monkey. just and when someone is face down in it- with a trainee - I would prefer them to speak English

The first time I used him as a waxer , like 5-6 years ago - he said "ah rarey interesting- rarey nice... I hate the meaty ones" That why I kept going back.... that and because after the wax job, he slaps it and says MEEEOW - for some reason I like that.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

There was a bit on dateline or something else, talking about the new level of lying that goes on online. You can tell someone anything, they dont know if its true or not, but a lot of people are so desperate to meet that special someone that they will try anything. THen you take the time to get to 'know' someone online thinking that they are a good match, but in reality they were just talking shit to weasel their way into your panties.

It wont be long till they have you run your credits score on these site so that they know all your shit.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That is awesome. Meow. I could do the brazilian wax deal, Im just thinking that if some 200 bill lady come in Id have to have a second available for the less desireables.

10. GAS

GAS New Member

Icenhour what was your old name on here?

11. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

always been Icenhour- I just disappear from time to time. I tend to pop on here and become regular when my life gets slow.

12. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Icenhour wanted me to come down to bumfuck Alabama or wherever she is from and have her do some dominatrix routine on me but I never took her up on it.

I think that if I did I would have ended up in a bathtub full of ice, missing a kidney or a testicle or something.

Other than that, I've only met Dwaine in person when he was going for the World Record for body piercing: http://www.fugly.com/features/piercing/

Cheeze was supposed to show up but he never did.

My father actually met Dwaine and IHN down there and picked up a trunkload of defective Fugly tshirts. He thought Dwaine and IHN were really nice.

I've spoken to Schmed, Barry, Nauseous, Cheeze and some others on the phone but the only person I've ever actually met in person was Dwaine.

Schmed and I talked a bunch of times about going bowling but that never happened either.

13. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Nursey met some flabby, rich prick from the forums and I made the mistake of meeting up with some succubus from Seattle back in 2002.

I don't think either one of us want to talk much about those experiences though.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Jefe, you told me that you never met anyone from here and you didn't talk to any of us because we're all fucking nuts. But then again, you talk so damn fast that I might have gotten confused.

15. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I was not a dominatrix when I started on here... I was passed that chapter in life, and was a board stay at home mom.... but yeah I could squeeze my fat ass in one of my old vinyl outfits and stomp your balls - I do miss that element from my old prodom days. Offer is still open

16. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I don't talk fast. You just listen slow.

17. JEFE

JEFE New Member

What was that powder that was in that card you sent to me? I've been itching like crazy ever since I got it.

I snorted most of it but it didn't do anything.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Jawohl!

19. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Stanley?

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

All i will say is...it feels good to knock back a million pounds.