Recent Pics???

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Aug 26, 2008.

1. GAS

GAS New Member

Without an explanation this picture just screams WRONG!!

Funny as hell though.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Its amazing how white his ass is. He tans real dark, I think his mom has some coons in the woodshed, but Im all arian, so I am pigmently challenged.....

3. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Ha, he does have a white booty, my 6 year old pointed that one out...

4. ggrevamp

ggrevamp New Member

hi from north ca....the village---

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Homos did.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It was a gay swingers group for chubby chasers.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Dig the "Chat Noir" poster in the background...

That, and you seem to be enjoying yourself in said shot... If you weren't Pimp's Ho and half a world away, I'd say c'mon on over... ;)

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Most people won't admit to that, props.

I remember giving my email address out to one of these 'MMORPG' geeks I ran across one day, and he had this sudden look on his face, almost hopeful, asking, "Do you have IBS, too?"

I actually felt bad at that point in time, and probably shouldn't have given the explanation as to why I thought it funny to pick that name...

Oh well, muddy water under the bridge. :biggrin:

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh right. Well, it's probably more akin to showing me a large, impacted, foecal mass from your gut...

That 'baby elephant' pic has been festering away in you for a long time! :)

Ooooooh!
    Look at that fancy-schmancy multiple synapse activity on the new girl! :mad: Better watch out or Icenhour might come and thump you with her large, impacted shit club.

Yeah i think the swarthy nuts favourably contrast my skin tone.

P.S. Your scalp looks pretty virile and manly in that aerial shot.

And you look cool in that jacket! *high fiiiive*

Unfortunately, it gets around...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBkxohG5Cic

Right, that's enough! I'm getting shy now. It's Pukey's turn. God all fucking MIGHTY, Pukester! I'd do you to wham-bam biddley and back again if i had a heaving, great nobshaft and sturdy balls! :cool:

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Actually I was on about the one of you with your arms outstretched. You look like the messiah (no, not Obama the fucking chocolate hitler)

Its funny you should mention that, I use jizz for brylcream.

Sadly though when I go out clubbing, it makes me look like 1 of the other millions of clones that go out clubbing with skinheads. I'm often refered to punter 5 of 8.

11. GAS

GAS New Member

Thanks woman who still high fives!! ;)

12. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Would that be considered an Icky Thump?

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It would surely be icky.

14. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

haha- funny I was going to use my gift card for a colonic tomorrow and I have been looking a fecal stuff today to get me ready - I would be fascinated if something like came out, so I guess I will take my dig cam - I will let you all know if anything comes out interesting - weather you like it or not
    btw
    I love the fatty elephant pic- and I love you for making it for me. I forgot what it looked like, I lost all my pics a while back. I am glad you saved it.

I know this may sound sick - or weird... but I think it would be funny to insert odd things into your butthole right before getting a colonic,,, like tic tacs, m&ms, or some brightly colored beads. I would do it, but scared they would push them further into your system.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah ok, cool it now or they'll figure out the setup. :rolleyes: Do you prefer postal order or cheque?

I've only just started doing them. It's taken years of practice for me to get it just right.

I think we have found Maj's soulmate.

Thank fuck. I was starting to think we had another silly, petty bitch with a rod wedged halfway up their ass to deal with there! Though their inability to take a joke does make for some entertaining reading. I mean, look at what i did for the Bullvulva:

...a masterpiece! And did i receive any appreciation from the miserable, uptight mare? Nay - but she did promise to "show me how it's done". I'm still waiting.

[quote="Icenhour"I know this may sound sick - or weird... but I think it would be funny to insert odd things into your butthole right before getting a colonic,,, like tic tacs, m&ms, or some brightly colored beads. I would do it, but scared they would push them further into your system.[/quote]
    That sounds like Turner Prize material!

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh yeah - i meant to say...wait til i get my old hard drive back in my computer. You're in for a treat! :redface:

17. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

you dont have my mug shot do you????

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

The one with the 'juicy lips'? I've got that right here:

19. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

eww - wtf is in her mouth Chewin tobaccy

I found yours

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Fuck. You. I'm not playing this game anymore!