Opium is good for your guts

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Nauseous, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

At least tincture of opium is. I haven't smoked any since high school. It was never a really big thing around here.

Anyone ever smoke it back in the day?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes, loved it. lke smoking lavender.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Let's get some! :p

I have seriously considered asking for it (tincture) when I get a flare and have diarrhea. I won't take anything for it because I am afraid of toxic megacolon.

4. homer

homer Member

Never tried opium,just pot and variants,oil,hash.Anybody ever try salvia?A couple friends have told me it is the most intense experience of their lives.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't like hash. I didn't like they way I had to smoke it.

Opium was so long ago. I don't remember it doing much other than make me a little sleepy.

Never tried salvia. I'm too chickenshit to experiment with drugs at this point in my life.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I tried a 5x salvia extract once, the feeling is like a heart ache/surge and a warm head, not that great. I thought my heart was gonna burst out of my chest like an alien face hugger or something.

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I won't do anything that gives you a rush. I like nausea-free sedation.

9. jenopoly2

jenopoly2 New Member

Never tried it, but i have heard the same.. It is legal in MD. They sell it on the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD.. Can anyone describe the high??

10. jenopoly2

jenopoly2 New Member

duhh, just finished reading the rest of the comments. Doesn't sound like a very peaceful high 2 me..

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Beware the "Red Rock Opium" - it's just "Dragon's Blood Incense" sold on the streets because it makes this nice bubbly burn when ignited. Apparently they tell you to sprinkle the chunks on top of a full pipe, in hopes you won't notice the lack of a more significant buzz. :rolleyes:

I've never tried Opium, but would revel at the opportunity.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I did in high school. It doesn't rock your world or anything,

13. trippohhsicxx

trippohhsicxx New Member

been there,done that.....

opium.....very good high,very bad addiction!!!!!

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

When I was 18 I smoked a joint that had it in it, (and was the type that only smoked pot like 3-5 times a year) ... and I did not know this joint had opium in it. It was passed back and fourth 3 times... between me and this guy. when I went for my 3rd, the room was spinning..and I could not get the joint to my face... I said WTH? and he laughed and said "doesn't Opium rock" I tried to walk to the bathroom, and ended up in the kitchen opening the fridge looking for the bathroom. I woke up next morning in a puddle of spilt dog water, and lettuce on my face. It was morning however I have no idea how many hours I was sleeping or what time I smoked it... and when I got to my car, I fell a sleep... woke up at 7 thinking it was 7am I went to McDonalds drive through and ordered an egg/cheese biscuit... then found out it was PM and not AM

so whether it was opium or some other shit... I hated it.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Must have been some crazy shit.