Marijuana May Shrink Parts of the Brain

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Nauseous, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, we should send Dan a ready-made kit, complete with directions. Promise him 40 virgins or something. It seems to inspire other people on his level of reason.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, hell... If the man can survive driving a car into the ocean while intoxicated, and only saving his own sorry, rotten, (family-taught) corrupt self (at the expense of his lady friend passenger, whom drowned)--then what's the harm in cutting off his balls? That man should not have the privilege of spreading his tainted seed into society. Period.

In fact, they should've cut out his voice box, and whatever cerebral lobe responsible for written communication, as well.

Is it even common knowledge anymore that the reason the Kennedy family has had such an influence in society, is COMPLETELY because the ol' daddy had a 'heads up' on when the prohibition laws were to be repealed, and once again, alcohol was to be sold legally. That motherfucker had barges in the ocean just waiting in 'international waters,' FULL of liquor. Ready to roll in and be the first merchant to sell their alcohol as soon as the prohibition laws were repealed - a monopoly.

This is how the Kennedy family made their fortune. Underhanded, and completely selfish. Not surprising, and as the saying goes, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Not much is spoken on this matter when you see a documentary.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Or just have sex with someone already fixed ;)

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dan was talking about the brain surgery.

I agree. The Kennedy family is cursed and probably with good reason. Although the one that crashed his plane... he may have not been so bad, I dunno.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Are you trying to tell me to eff my dog in a round-a-bout way?

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Woof.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here is where I get accused of being political but I got to say it. My understanding is that the car rolled over on the passender side and the autopsey showed that Ted stepped on her body to get through the driver side window.

Dislocated shoulder and shoe marks on her shoulder arm and neck.

Nice guy a real winner.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Fuck! autopsy

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Shit! passenger

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn! Funny

11. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Ted was driving a big Buick at the time, I believe, when they drove into the river. If only Ted had owned a VW beetle of that era this would not have happened, beetle's were rumored to float for 10 minutes, ample time to get the poor woman out. He did lose his drivers license for a time and get two years probation for killing her (I once again believe).
    Seriously, Ted's a slimeball of the worst degree

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I may be wrong here... But as I recall - it was a Volkswagen he was driving... :confused:

13. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

You may be wrong, sorry, it was an oldsmobile not a buick. quote from wikipedia:

Kopechne left the party at 11:15 p.m. with Kennedy after he allegedly offered to drive her to catch the last ferry back to the Katama Shores Motor Inn in Edgartown where she was staying. (According to Kennedy, they left the party at 11:15 p.m. to catch the last ferry of the night -- at midnight. Kennedy stated, on his way to the ferry crossing back to Edgartown, he accidentally turned right onto Dyke Road - a dirt road - instead of bearing sharply left on Main Street (Chappaquiddick Rd) which was a paved road. After proceeding one-half mile, he descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge set obliquely to the unlit road. Kennedy drove the 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 belonging to him, off the side of Dyke Bridge, and the car overturned into Poucha Pond, a fairly narrow tidal body of water. A Reader's Digest investigation estimated that the car was traveling at about 35 miles per hour when it left the bridge.

14. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

methinks they meant Delta 88. and I was wrong also.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't know why the guy is smiling and holding a lightsaber.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Delmont 88, same thing. The Delmont 88 was introduced for 1967 and produced for just two years.

17. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Right you are, I never heard of a Delmont 88 'til I just googled it. looks like '68 it was a Delmont II

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My friend had a Delta 88. It was a huge car. Probably the biggest car I have ever driven. I took it through the drive-thru one night and was freaking out that I was going to take out the speaker box and everything.

19. ivantheterrible

ivantheterrible New Member

that's a good one. i smoke. i smoke when i can. and i grow. but this year will be skimpy. someone stole a small patch. i have to check the other one to see how it is doing. i think they just dug them up. there were two there. don't know if they were male or female. if female, they fucked up, digging them up now stresses them to where more than likely they will hermaphrodite. i hope they got nuthin but males or a soon to be seedy buds.
    fuckers.
    oh, hi, i'm new.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Growing is never a good idea. It would make me a nervous wreck to do that.