People who stink

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Feb 1, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think I need to go crop dust the hallway to share my joy over the delicous buffalo chicken fingers I had for lunch (zaxbys kicks ass).

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

CROP DUSTING: Silently passing gas while walking past others, then quickly vacating the area leaving the others to suffer the ill consequences.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I've been busy hunting raccoons and your neighbours' cats.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So that food I put out for the cat... are you actually eating it?

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yeah, that's me. And I'm the person leaving streaky breath-marks on your windows, from when my face is pressed-up against the glass.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So you stand there and watch me lay in bed and watch tv all night? I'll bet thats fun. :confused:

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you all stink, you filthy Puerto ricans

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hey, Im not a rican! Damn you!

9. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

SHUT UP blighter and git back to kleening Tommeh's room. he's had a skinfull and his room looks like a dogs breakfast!!!

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

No, I watch the TV. And I have to say, you don't half watch some shit.

11. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

Wow I think I want to marry half of you and take the other half to walmart and let loose to see the reactions of each poor soul who -exists- the same day you do.

As for stinky people I, being a gamer girl, get together with all the guys every friday night for a wonderful night of playing DnD (back off or I'll rip out your organs) and drinking Dew, on such occassions several of the 'geekier' men in the group do NOT KNOW HOW TO SHOWER, nor handle a woman in their pressence.

Both. Piss. Me. Off.

With the exception of two men, one in which has a girlfriend who cracks the whip on his odor, and the other whom I adore and thinks he just needs me as a good woman to crack the whip, they all REEK. Luckily for me, I happen to have a bottle of Phoenix Axe spray that, I personally use, rip out and start spraying the SHIT out of their EYEBALLS until they get the picture.

Needless to say most of them keep axe in their vehicles now, and when I just give them that "Look" or my friend, and he looks to them and informs them of their rancid odor they spray down.

As for people I don't know, I want to go get a whole fucking package of those mini bar soaps? You know the ones you get at hotels and shit? And keep them handy so when I walk by, just hand them out and say it is a personal gift, and please, no need to thank me.

JUST USE IT.

Also; on a side note for people trying to get geeky/nerdy caffeine addicts to shower more often there is an invention called "Caffeinated Soap."

Let us hope that it soon will come out with caffeinated deoderant. God of Geeks, Let the world become a better, nicer smelling place....amen.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You had me till you pulled out the +2 broad sword.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My cousin is a gamer and he would go literally almost an entire week w/o bathing. It was sick.

14. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've known some uber-nerds who just weren't into hygiene. It's hard to fit lengthy D&D sessions, a Turner Classic Moveis film fest, a Public Television telethon, and a shower into a 24-hour day.

15. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

I'm pretty convinced if I can do everything I need too in a fifteen minute shower and being a woman, those effing nerdy boys can figure it out, too.

Or, I'm going to start drowning people who smell bad. I've had it.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just call them out, like, 'damn you stink, you been screwing a goat?'

If that doesnt embarass them enough to bathe, then find new friends.

17. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

These ARE my new friends, I've only known them for a bit less then two months.

And trust me..I do call them out..and with a gamer chick in the group you'd THINK they'd pay more damn attention!

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You need to wear this.

That will set them straight.

19. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

You buy it for me and consider it done.

I'll even take cute little pictures of me in it.

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I need to know what size, and does the U.S. Postal Service even go to Utah anymore?