1945: First atomic bomb test... 2008: What is gravity?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by bigpappadiaz, Apr 11, 2008.

1. bigpappadiaz

bigpappadiaz Member

It's been 63 years since we detonated the first nuclear bombs. We have advanced technology, satellites in space gathering data, and so much more than they had in 1945. They supposedly even created the entire idea ON PAPER before they successfully detonated the bomb on their first try.

So what gives? How come we haven't figured out the simple things like gravity, the formation of tornadoes or where the charge separation for lightning comes from. I mean, come on...

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Of course they have, but you'll never be told

3. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

What specifically for example have we not figured out about any of those things? Take your choice.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I can smell Nursey's presence, circling, circling, waiting to jump into the the old "the government controls the weather" BS.

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I dont think they control the weather, but they have been 'adjusting' it, for their own scientific advantage/knowledge. Thats all I can really say about that.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

.....and you smoke marijuana. Do the math.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I understand the questionability of the advances our society has made as a whole.

Cancer/AIDS/HEP/Heart Disease should be cured by now.

I was afraid when I was 11 that by the time I was 16 cars wouldnt exist anymore and we'd all be flying around on sky bikes (or something).

It seems the only time we have great technological advances, or more of them, is when we 'need' them.

If we can get dan out of the boobie bars long enough, maybe he can come up with a cure for some obscure disease that will make him rich beyond his wildest dreams.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think the odds are he may find an obscure disease.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe he is the disease?

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I think that is prophetic.

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

And?

I thought you were a bit more sophisticated than to reinforce negatice stereotypes?, you gosh darn hillbilly.

Also people who say 'do the math' in such a stern, matter of fact way as you, are indeed donkey fuckers, who wouldnt know how to 'do the math' if it came up and forced them to teabag for pocket change at an abandoned steel mill.

Anyway, You dont have to smoke weed to be a moron, you're a prime example of that.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The answer to the weather scenario is simple... All you have to to is 'lift the sky' - create a vacuum underneath, and watch as things unfold...

There's a huge base in Alaska that has been working on this for years, google it.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Was that unfold or explode?

14. homer

homer Member

China doesn't seem worried about the weather http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSL1040011820080411 I know this has been used for a while but it is still amazing how we think messing with things we don't fully understand such as the weather and genomes is ok,who knows what technology is being tried that the public will never hear about until it might be too late.
    At least the protesters at the opening games shouldn't get rained on .

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*sniff sniff*

I smell a silly, old, puffed up fruit's chin fart, flapping, flapping, emitting a long, loud vaginal-scented "pa-a-aarrrp".

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Do you think there might be a chance that Dan photoshopped that elongated chin? I might be fat ass, but I'm far from a glob monster.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Really Barry, there's no need to feel so sensitive about your floppy chin-pussy. I think it makes you look quite...distinguished.

18. kalvin

kalvin New Member

awsome