Barack Obama the Messiah

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1G5BLBHW_A

To save us from the failed health care system, save us from and a world on the brink of environmental annihilation, to save us from a war based on lies.

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/2008/03/kids-of-world-unite-under-barack-obama.html

Yes that is George Soros to the right of the stairs or Obama's left. As Obama floats down the stairs front and center with the group of people below and behind him to the sides looking larger than life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSJsEVf0pU

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Frightening how mass people can be manipulated and controlled by an urge to be part of some special "movement" when it flies in the true face of reality.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If it happens I give it 6 months.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

7. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Who would you vote for?

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Just a day or two ago, i posted a parody news report (here) about the whole thing being a pointless sham. So, with this in mind, who do you think i'd vote for? Take your time.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Um, word.

I wouldn't want to see it happen, but in this country there are still enough backwards racist fools running around that one of them would cap him. It's just too easy for a nut with a deer rifle.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Here is my guess -

11. JEFE

JEFE New Member

So who would you vote for?

12. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Who do you want to win, is what I'm asking.

Here's what I think, and this might just reflect the cynical view of the World that I've cultivated over the years.

The sad fact is, in my opinion, that all of this has already been decided.

Clinton will keep running, no matter what. She'll drag everyone down with her if that has to happen because she's just like her husband.

The 'African American' population of America will be happy and surprised that a black man made it as far as he did without getting shot and, in the end, McCain will be our next President.

Obama's loss will further divide the country because conspiracy theories will spring up and his loss will be one more (real or not) chapter in the 'trying to keep a brother down' handbook.

No matter what the American people want, John McCain will be the next President of the United States and war and corruption and the status quo will continue. At least for the next 4 years.

I think it goes way beyond ideas and what's right for America and the rest of the World. It all comes back to money. Who has it, who wants it, who wants to keep it and who wants to make more of it.

At anyone's expense.

It sucks. But if all things were fair, which we all know is an ideological fantasy, who would you like to see as the next President of the United States?

Obama talks a lot. He's charismatic and personable but I just don't see any substance behind it all. (He's a smoker, though, and that wins points with me.)

Hillary talks a lot, but her ideas about what amounts to forced, socialized medicine are just (in my humble opinion) nuts. On top of that, I think she's a phony, evil bitch. Again, just my opinion. I think she'd stick a knife in her own mother to win.

What I want to know is, who would you like to see win. Who would you LEAST like to see win?

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I would like to see me as the next president. Not that it's going to happen or nothing. I am just tired of all the crap.

I would run as a member of the FAH-Q party.

Oh, your country has Civil War and genocide? Tough FAH-Q

Oh, your farm cant make enough money for you to live on?

1. Just grow corn or sugar and we will refine it into Fuel
    2. Do something else

Oh, your airline/railway cant make enough money? Tough FAH-Q

1. Quit sending out 32 flights a day half empty.
    2. Stop overbooking flights
    3. Layovers suck
    4. Less planes = less flight controllers/nervous breakdowns

Oh, your upset because Tom said 'you people' when addressing a group and automatically assume he is racist and want him fired? FAH-Q A group is 'people' a single individual is a 'person' get over it.

Oh, the police didnt use proper procedure when they searched your house and found the murder weapon? FAH-Q You did it, now you go to jail. Jackass.

Sorry, bit of a rant.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

That all sounds very plausible. I completely agree with most of what you say. But my thinking was that it's time for 'good cop'...or the 'false Messiah'... to take the stage. But it really doesn't make any difference. They're all whores who will do their master's bidding. And that sure as hell aint the American people.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ramsay Clark.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

The black people at my wifes work are blaming Obama's loss Yesterday on "racist Republicans".

I doubt the country will be divided much along African American lines they have always been played by the Democrats that way. Look at the Jenna 6 for instance. They are obedient servants to the Democratic party. Hillary can shit on them all and they will just get angry at "racist Republicans".

17. JEFE

JEFE New Member

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Phatboy for President!

We have to wait 3 years to get you on the ballot but we better start fund raising now. The Hildabeast has spent what about 200 mil so far this year?

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Do they take 'new monopoly' money?

I will have to ask Nursey to be my running mate, that way she can be the zing to my zang. The Maj can be Sec of Defense, Joe is in charge of Homeland Security, Dwaine is over the ATF, Barry can be the Sec of State. Headee can be the intern. Schmed can be in charge of R&D (I think Star Wars would be a good place for him). Disorder and GAS will have to be in charge of event planning (Bring on the hoes). Checkers can be our ambassador to Austrailia and New Zealand. Pimp can be the ambassador to Europe (no use having one in every country). Samanthasez will be in charge of Native American relations (reperations for the original Americans).

Can I ban rap music, put a salary cap on athletes/teams and set standardized pricing for sporting events and entertainment venues? How about making Tiger Woods tee off from the 'Tips' and letting everyone else tee off from the white tees?

Flat tax, deportation of illegals (and charging their home countries for the financial burden), socialized health care, for every American, is a possibility, but there has to be a better way.

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Sounds like a good start

The list of dissipointed enemies will be long Lomo, Gas, Chester, ..... Should not Pukey be the Surgen General?