Stale as hell pictures

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Withing, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, but it seems there is an influx of troglodytes who have never seen a school before.

2. Withing

Withing New Member

Of course I tried it! Where do you think I've been all this time? (besides trying to evaluate the new pictures. for a while, it seemed a lot better. Then it seemed to get a lot worse. and now I can't get over the sneaking suspicion that somebody's just screwin' with me. Bush vs. Kerry? yeah, that ones probably fresh)

3. Withing

Withing New Member

HA HAH...Ignorance, is there anything it can't do?

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

It appears to do a lot for you.

5. Withing

Withing New Member

You just gettin all ad hominem on me because you don't have anything useful to say about the pictures, or did my teachers fail me in some specific way you're trying to point out here?

I notice we've got a brand new Kerry picture up. Does my believing that its from 2004 (where again, it actually was all over the mainstream news as they debated whether the lack of athleticism is seemed to display hurt him as a candidate) seem somehow misinformed? I'm posting to advocate the quest for new knowledge (in this case, photographic). What are you advocating?

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, I just think that whiners are a waste of space. Rather than whining, how about you contribute more than your ego and arrogance?

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Who burned you so bad that you have to fucking whine and bitch all the time? I bet you even turned into a lesbo because you think men are 'icky'

8. Withing

Withing New Member

Okay, yeah, ya got me. I whine 'all the time'. I visit a site for years and years, notice that the quality of one aspect that I've always enjoyed seems to be declining, so I make one comment about it (in a thread carefully positioned far away from the main forum, in a subset curiously titled 'complaints' that are 'never read' anyway). After that, I've only posted to reply.

So sorry for spewing all my lesbian egoistic bleach-drinking butthurt all over the forums like that, invading every thread I could find and trying to start flame wars all over by making blatantly false accusations that I knew someone would have to jump in and correct me on. And thank you for realizing that while on the surface I seemed to be asking if anyone else thought the pictures were getting kind of redundant, what I really wanted was for an expert to use my post as a basis of speculation about my numerous personality flaws and their possible causes.

And thank you again for always remembering, after you'd dealt your playful little jibes, to take time to give your opinion on the pictures gallery, with some possible and valid positions being:

1.)The pictures aren't supposed to be new, they're just kind of added randomly as people happen to stumble across them, and we're ok with that.

2.)While many of these picture may be very familiar to you, we feel there are many others who may not have seen them yet, and we enjoy giving them a chance to do so through this site.

3.)Really good pictures don't seem to come along as often as we like to see the site updated, so we throw in a few old ones to pad it now and then, just to keep page 1 looking fresh.

4.)The whole purpose of the pictures gallery is not to see the new pictures, but rather to see if you can guess which familiar picture is behind it from the cryptic titles.

5.)Every one of the pictures posted is verified brand new as of the day it is posted, and Withing just thinks he's seen them before, when actually he's really quite insane (and an unwanted operation or two away from having a chance at turning into a lesbo).

I've seen old pictures cropping up again and again all over the internet. It happens, but it was usually after I'd seen 'em first on Fugly. Lately I'm seeing more and more old ones on Fugly, and after it started reaching a kind of critical mass, and it got me curious enough to ask why.

And if the why is some huge, painfully obvious reason that I, a poor ignorant noob, have failed to notice, this is your chance to point it out, devastate me with it, flay me cold to the bone. If ya got an opinion on the pictures, let it out. If not, why waste your time and mine even reading this, let alone replying? Drama and abuse I can get anywhere, and with a lot more verbal economy than this. But the answer to why these pictures are being chosen, I can get only here.

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

If that's all you need I am sure I can help.

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Shut up, you fucking noob.

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

My post was to reizvolles actually. As it was 'after' that post.. and didnt quote any other post..

I didnt read what you had to say, because you jumped the gun there.

Note: everyone else is attacking you.. I'm picking on the teenage brat with the attitude problem.

Carry on..

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  12. Withing

Withing New Member

Dang. I'd been saving that response to being called a lesbo for years, only to blow it now. ah well. on the bright side, since I was wrong, I can still use it again if it should ever come up, right? ah, the life of a noob is so hard...

But seriously, looking back over how I came in here, I do wanna apologize for the faux histrionics of the original post. It was intended fully tongue in cheek (but with a real question in it) and delivered in a style that those that know me might appreciate and laugh at, but I can definitely see where as a first post it could come off as pure bile. So let me just say 'Welcome to Costco. I love you.' to you all.

And Reiz, I can already get the feeling that, though we've had a rough start, there's going to be something truly deep and meaningful between us. Months from now, we'll look back at this and laugh.

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Don't get fresh with me, monkey boy.

But in all seriousness, I'm just stirring the pot. This place is becoming too namby-pamby. Were's all the old-fashioned taking the piss out of eachother?

Jefe, if all you need is a programmer, tell me what language you want it done in.

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

You're just pissed off at all those wrinkles you see in the mirror every day.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now, now... I think we're all being just a bit too harsh on "Withering" - we need to give her time and let her flourish like a well-fertilized flowering annual.

Besides, the bitch still hasn't produced the picture I've been clamoring about for the past few weeks... :mad:

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Tsk tsk. You're all getting soft in your old age. You never gave me a chance.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Jefe asked us to stop, so that newbies would get a chance to stay longer having not been insulted.. you either wern't here when he said that or Jefe revoked that policy in secret. Doesn't seem to have stopped some people anyway, but I only attack people who attack me first, so thats why I'm out.

I dont care if you want to exchange insults with me, because nothing you can say really bothers me. I guess thats why you don't already; I dont 'go' for the 'bait'

If anyone told you taking up smoking at a young age was cool, it isn't. Ecstacy is way more fun, anyway.

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Seems the noob can take care of themselves anyhow.

Don't get me started on smokers.

Anyhow, I think we still need more info on this mouldy picture, as Lomo pointed out.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Talk about the pot and the kettle... Shit. As many times as you've shot me down in the past (horny old man, I think I was affectionately dubbed...)

I digress.

Anyway, re-read my post you replied to, I referred to her as an "annual" - something that blooms once and dies.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Are you referring to the diarrhea fountain picture I'm looking for?

If so, here's "Sum Mo" info on it...

It's a guy, bent over, standing on a wall. He's holding a roll of toilet paper in his hand, and you don't see his face. Trees and shrubbery all around the background, and he's spewing a non-viscous colon full of liquid shit about 6-8 feet behind him, following the typical parabolic curve that one might expect when excreting fecal matter at high velocity.

Can I be more specific?