BlueLola, Please use this for your sig...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TheStreaker1337, Nov 30, 2007.

1. TheStreaker1337

TheStreaker1337 New Member

Figured you might like this. I've had it sitting in my arsenal of fugly pictures that probably rivals Nursey's. HOpe you enjoy it. I'm trying to recover the information from some older harddrives. More pictures to come...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

For someone i don't even remember, i certainly seem to have had an impact on you!

3. TheStreaker1337

You wouldn't remember me, dear. I was rather insignificant than, and perhaps, even now. I've been trolling for the last year or so, but never posting. I had to take some time off from life to see if everything I knew, was, in fact, correct. Life was easy when I was dating a millionaire. When she left, I was devastated... but, after a long stint of traveling, I'm back, and far more confirmed than ever.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Could you just go back to trolling?? And who the hell asked you for your life story??

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Yeah, cunt!

(him, not you Schmedders.)

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You know what i love about this forum..nice people try and join..they type fucking shit like " i'm brain dead and would like to share it with everyone else..i drank a cup of coffee today, wiped my ass with 4 pieces of toilet paper, picked my nose and flicked my huge clit for a while..what have you been doing today?"
    but it never works , the foundation of this forum is to be a complete cunt and i forgot that when a whinging pussy managed to make me feel bad about being horrible, but that is why i come here, to be abused and to abuse.
    Fugly i love your ugly fuckin cunty ass.

7. TheStreaker1337

Well Schmed, no one asked, but I see you're as cynical as ever. I tend to do what I feel. And seeing as the point of this forum existing is to waste time pointlessly, I decided to write. Perhaps the worst part is, is that you actually took time to read it. Who, then, is the cunt, Bungle?

8. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Thank you Streaker, I like it and will use it.

9. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You're right, I've learned my lesson. I will never again bother to waste my time reading something you posted, thank you for helping me see the light...cunt. And see, now Bungle doesnt have to answer your query, I did it for him...cunt. Hey I did it again!

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

sometimes i wish people would stop fighting.. but i cant really do anything..

except this

STOP FUCKING FIGHTING FOR FUCK SAKE

there i think thats better

12. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Wait a minute.......

13. TheStreaker1337

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

MORE! WE WANT MORE!

It's like Checky and Streaker were made for each other.

15. TheStreaker1337

Of course you had to join us though. We needed the token girl in the group to cause unnecessary drama between the two protagonists. Geez Nursey... way to be "that girl."

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*shakes pom-poms to the rhythm of Checky and Streaky's championship snoodle*

17. gitondeeznutz

gitondeeznutz New Member

BwHaaaa Haaaa

Damn....That wuz purty funny!!!!!!

But I don't think she goatse'd it.....