Confession thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 6, 2007.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats my wife silly. Geez always trying to rain on someones parade. She's the other Dr. Weiley.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

At least be consistent with the name. You're not making this very believable.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I told you I am a dr. I have been up for 36 hours looking at enflamed pancreases and I am tired. If you had been in school, for like ever, like I was you would understand the stress I am under. I mean, if I dont do it, then who'll clean the bed pans????Huh, do you think you can handle that kind of pressure? I mean no. no you cant. you cant handle the truths....you think pushing this mop, i mean crash cart, around is easy, its got like one wobbly wheel, that squeeks and stuff......

thats it, wheres me a big girlllll......

4. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

The closest I've ever come to touching a bedpan is typing the word bedpan just now. Also, nurses push crash carts. Drs tell nurses what to do and sometimes they perform chest compressions if their wrists aren't broken from getting in a bar fight with the bouncer.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Drs make nurses get in bar fights? Man that is POWER! I just like hanging out with the 'head nurse'.......she's nice, and has knee pads.

6. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Leave it to phatboy to come up with such a lame retort that there is really no reason to even reply unless you enjoy playing in the special olympics.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Which is why you replied?

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Dan you post on a site called Fugly. This is the special Olympics and you're the star of the tard jump.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I thought he won the Gold in Wad Gobbling? Was he a multiple medal winner?

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

And I own the 50 yard rash.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

dwaine has the midget toss off in his pocket......

12. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I would pay good money to see him toss Leprechauns.

13. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

For a second I thought you were making fun of yourself, and I chuckled. Then I realized that you're still being serious, and it made me feel a little embarrassed for you.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I meant he had a bunch of little people tossing off in his pocket....literally.... :)

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

16. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

So you're saying that Drs should go to school for 8 years plus 4 years of residency training to help old people take a shit in a bedpan??? Don't you think I'm a little over qualified for that kind of work? Not to mention all the people who are going to be dying because their doctor is busy messing with some bedpan while they should be figuring out how to treat their medical problems. Of course most of them die anyway because they are so old and worn out.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

18. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

This just keeps getting better and better.

19. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

D, from now on I am going to assume that everything you say is a joke, because the alternative is too traumatizing to contemplate.

20. Fat-Cunt

Fat-Cunt New Member

You're the cleaner in the hospital aren't you, i bet the closest you've got to a patient is when they ask you to clean up the lastest drunks vomit.