Make assumptions about Nursey

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TheGrimJesus, Nov 3, 2007.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Since the Twatle has been on a roll as of late assuming everything as fact about everyone else on the boards lets turn the tables.

Any assumption made in this thread from this point forward will be a stone cold fact about Nursey.

1. At an early age her mother cut her off from the tit because it was interfering with the "customers" time also know as Johns.

2. Nursey is very famous as it turns out. She is the body double for Shelley Duvall.

Scary isn't it?

To think 2 people in the world who can double for this bitch.

3. as seen in picture 2 the funny curl she has to her lip isn't from lack of motor functions suffered from the many cock throttling from her mothers customers. But in fact is inherited from her real father. That's right Elvis Presley was one of her mothers Customers while on his Military Tour.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, you tell 'em, faggot!

3. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

4. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Whoa, WTF is that? It looks like some sort of tiny chick-w/dick animated GIF. And what is s/he doing with the DOG?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well, it's just like, whoah - WTF - yeah. Dig?

6. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Maybe I should just type big fancy words you don't understand, like "sophomoric".

Seriously though, why does the little animated chick have a dick, and what is she doing with the dog?

7. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

You know that second-year high-school students are called "sophomores" in the US, right? That's 10th grade... S4 for you. Second-year college students are also called sophomores here. A band's second album release is called their "sophomore effort". It's one of the least obscure nine-letter words in the American vocabulary.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

So...is this you trying to prove you're not an asshole? :confused:

9. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I ask about your dick and all of a sudden I'm an asshole?

10. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Rule 1 of Nursey Club is you don't ask personal question about Nursey.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No, you were an asshole from the moment you joined with your engorged vagina (then lustful and mysterious bushy haired vixen) avatar and posted about being 'sophomorically amused' by the idea that i was 'thinking about your clit'.
    The stuff about the animation - my original avatar from years back just bores me. 'Been there - done that' and relegated it to the 'anals' of history.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fugly isn't some sort of hippy nudist colony. Why would i want to share everything about my life with a bunch of assholes in a forum? And why are you so interested? It's up to you if you just want fugly as a literal extension to your inane dimwit existence, where people have cosy chats about what they did that day and write short stories about bags of fucking milk and what they had for breakfast.

13. gitondeeznutz

gitondeeznutz New Member

presumshuns & Such...

Gawd-Dam!!! I gotta put sum clothes on & Cut muh Fukin Hair in order to join in round these hear parts!!!!
    Well fuck yur palestinian ass & thu goat it Rode in on!!!!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh great. Another goddamn redneck. Hi Git! Which jenkem-spewing sewage outlet did you just emerge from? Welcome to fugly, asshole.

15. gitondeeznutz

gitondeeznutz New Member

feces encrusted gateways to enlightenment

Yur Host sent "Moi" an e-mail to re-up so ---Hear I am????
    I got muh own playground these days....
    But I'll chek in an Harass yur ass frum Time 2 time...

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That'll be him gathering 'his kind' together for a 'kickass' rodeo with animal wrestlin', turkey fistin' and an evening of line dancing to Billy Ray Cyrus, i imagine.

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Achy fuckin breaky.

18. Fernando

Fernando Member

Where did Moscow go? His job finally catch up with him?

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's Britney...bitch.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nursey,

I just popped in for moment to tell you that BlueLola is aka Samanthasez.

I can't believe that you missed that.