Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. General Panic

General Panic New Member

Well, I'm not into having metal between my teeth while going down. Different strokes for different folks.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think it's a hideous thing to do to such a delicate, highly sensitive part of the body. But then again, i was right about her having a bit of a big bruiser down there. She can probably open beer bottles with that clit!

3. General Panic

General Panic New Member

I think I've seen too many bod modders on BME and on tattoo conventions. I prefer tattoos (I am tattooed) and that's about it.

4. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Take an anatomy class and you will learn that A: piercings go through the hood, which a resilient bit of skin without many nerve endings, and B: most women's clits are bigger than sunflower seeds. Poor Nursey. :( How does your lover find it? Oh, never mind, I'd rather not know.

5. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

1. Ow! What do you DO that involves biting down there???
    2. I'm married and my husband likes it, so that's good enough for me.

6. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Oh noes I just realized I used the word "anatomy", I'm probably going to get in trouble with Nursey again. :(

7. General Panic

General Panic New Member

1. Lick, suck, nibble, tender bites.
    2. When having sex I ask my partner to take off the piercing ring(s).

What did you do when you were not married and your partner(s) disliked the presence of metal on your genitals during sex? Just curious :)

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

"I am here for your tears gypsy"

9. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I had it done after I was married, so that was never an issue.

10. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I'm comforted.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Perhaps it's just because you have that muckle (Scottish slang for clumsy, large) piece of metal going through such a delicate structure? Or maybe it really is that unwieldy...and in direct relation to the size of your nose. I have a small to medium sized, quite refined nose. Not bull-like at all.
    But congratulations on having the confidence to brandish the beast in such a casual manner to all and sundry, you whore. I mean...super-sexually liberated woo-man.

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Get the feeling this is probably a previous member? Hmmm...

13. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

How nice for you that you have a dainty whitegirl nose. I bet it's awesome being white and having a tiny clit.

14. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Nope.

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Holy shit that was a fast reply. I'm getting more suspicious. Lurking around, waiting for posts to appear.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well, i don't know about that. It's certainly awesome being me. So much so that i don't ever wish (or pretend) to be anything that i am not.

17. General Panic

General Panic New Member

I've got a not-so-small nose and it suits me well! LOL

18. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Guess why that happens? It's because sometimes people are online at the same time. OMG.

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Ten points for typing like an emo. I'm talking about your general reponse time, numbnuts.

20. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

What can I say, it rubs off from my husband. He's always moping around listening to Radiohead and composing songs about friends who died.

And I type fast. I'm sitting here with a cat on my lap and nothing much to do until ten, I'm killing time.