Why is it???????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by phatboy, Aug 28, 2007.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Why is it........

.......That black guys will date the ugliest white women in the world and act like they are getting a leg up on the man? Example, on my way home from work today I saw this couple pushing a stroller. He was a normal looking black guy, not deformed, he didnt look like beetle juice off of the Stern show. She looked like dwaine with puffy red hair, and fat. How is that this phenomenon happens? Kobe aint butt fuck no ugly white girl, and Nicole Brown Simpson was pretty hot before she got all cut up by that guy they never caught.....

.......If I started hooking up with chicks like pre-gastro star jones, would people be envious? I dont think so.

Why is it?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Why is it that if a four year old kid is in the kitchen while his mom is baking chocolate chip cookies. And he is staring into the oven window. His mom looks at him and says "Don't touch that glass" and turns her back. The four year old feels compelled to do so anyways?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

How come the ugly bitches got to look like me *tears up* you BASTARD!!!!! At least black guys dig me

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Dwaine, I was just saying, that you'd not make a pretty girl. She looked like you with a carrot top wig on. But he was sporting her proud though.

Why is it that.......

......Fried chicken, watermelon, and Collard greens are 'ethnic foods'? Maybe it's cause I am from the south, but I love fried chicken, watermelon, and collard greens. I find it offensive that these foods have become a racial stereotype. Yea, when I was younger I drank Cisco too.......and MD 20/20, of course then I got a job and could afford better....

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's funny. This girl I was friends with in high school ONLY dates black guys for the soul (heh.. sole) fact that they are black. She also digs rednecks, which is terrible because if the redneck knew that he was "eating the pussy where that big black dick had been" he'd be flaming mad!

The part that bothers me is the fact that she went from liking good music to liking shitty rap and dance music. I am no longer friends with her.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

ANSWER: They like big butts and they cannot lie............and they get less dirty looks for taking an ugly chick off the market. If they want a trophy white chick with a big ass, they have to find a fat one. White girls don't usually have the LA face with the Oakland booty.

*the more you know*

7. GUMBjork

GUMBjork New Member

Whatever do you mean?

But anyway, I like watermelon and fried chicken too. Why are these now designated as 'ethnic' foods.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I was raised in the south on turnip greens, beans and cornbread. Pot roast on Sunday. My mom kept those bacon drippings right there on top of the stove cause it worked for just about everything that was not a desert.

Country ham, redeye gravy. Don't serve me no damn grits though unless you got some jelly to make them go down better. Honestly I have never figured out that obsession.

I have argued with several of my black friends about the whole soul food thing. They are convinced though that we (white southerners) learned our cooking from black slaves. They all sing the same tune cause it apparently is the one class that they paid attention to in elementary school. Never mind the question about what foods are indigenous to African regions and what were common to settlers. They get defensive when you start to burst their bubble. So I just let them think what they want to.

Oh and that KFC Original. It's still the bomb have not seen anything yet to beat it. Probably never will Popeye’s is the only distant second.

But I have to give a big ass credit to those North Easterners for coming up with Buffalo wings. They will eventually loose credit for that also. Kids will be learning about some African tribe called Buffalo tribe for their big butts and bushy hair who brought deep fried chicken wings dipped in hot sauce to America.
    Or they will tell a sad story about the “Buffalo Soldiers” during the Indian wars who had to resort to eating Chicken wings, necks, and feet. Because it was all that was left after the “Cracker Soldiers” took the rest of the chicken.

9. shitdip

shitdip New Member

You were really checking that bitch out. You act like you've never took one for the team before.

I mean, isn't this your wife?

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Dude, that's your dad. Quit frontin.

Just cause he sits down to pee dont mean nothing.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This is his wife. She runs an adult phone entertainment business.

Another career woman!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goddamn, is that a woman? it's a fucking "pat"

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Best phonejob ever

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's what you get when you google images for "peggy"... that's what I did.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I just like to bust off on her glasses.

You know what it feels like nauseaous.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I kinda want to shove the receiver down her throat. In a different way than you guys would, of course...