Worst pain you have ever had.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Aug 16, 2007.

1. shitdip

shitdip New Member

My ex ran me off the side of the road one time and broke my wrist and cracked some ribs. The worst part was my wrist. It was my jack off wrist and I had to jack it with my right hand and it sucked.

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Gosh another side splitter oh man. I'm just slapping my knee.

3. shitdip

shitdip New Member

true story, cunt

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Twat were you saying.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I hurt my jack off wrist once and had to use a different hand. I used phatboy's.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

More evidence of comedy genius.

You are wasting your life selling trinkets and baubles.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Billuary Collic, I am suffering with it now, and it sucks

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You told me you wouldnt tell anybody, prick.

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I also said I'd call you. I lie. Let it go.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That's the last time I help out a friend, and I would appreciate it if you'd quit stealing my underwear.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I like the black and white pic, it gives it an artistic touch. Reminds me of a twilight zone episode.....

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I went to my Doc to have an ingrown toenail removed, so first he sprays this super cold stuff, which was probably just compressed air. He then proceeds to stick a syringe into the top of my big toe, pain wasn't to bad. He then sticks a second syringe into the out side, closer to the lower half of the toe. That shot felt like he had stuck hi finger into my toe and was pushing into the tissue and was pulling the skin away from the muscle. I have broken two fingers, one after a 800lbs bottle of compressed gas fell on it and when a 200lbs valve fell on another finger. Those two incedents didn't compare to the toe.

13. GUMBjork

GUMBjork New Member

Going to the hospital after breaking my toe from falling down the stairs (which didnt hurt too bad) I learned that my mom agreed to let an intern treat me. Dumb shit. Missed my vein to inject the 'painkillers' 8 (!) times. I hate needles.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

did you goto "herion ER"? They don't "hit the vein" to give pain meds. They can Run an IV and give you pain meds.

15. GUMBjork

GUMBjork New Member

'Painkillers' meaning i dunno whatthefuck was jabbed into my beautiful body.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

um.. and where exactly do they run that IV into?

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats what i mean, they just don't sit you down, and stick a syringe of drugs into your vien.

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Dwaine addressing someone with a needle phobia is quite interesting.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The first time I had morphine, they injected it into the IV line the had in my hand, but the line was capped off. The second time, they ran it through my IV, I think. I think I may have gotten it twice because one nurse put it in and walked away and then another one asked me if anyone gave me pain medicine and I think I said no so she gave me more. This is the same hospital that took like 4 vials of blood and accidentally threw them in the trash and had to take more.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

BUT, when I had my wisdom teeth cut out, they gave me a shot of valium and demerol, so maybe it was a "pain shot".

I also think some of the worst pain was a needle with lidocaine in it. I had a mole removed and the doctor really torqued the needle under my skin and it burned like hell.