ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

Is it the layout? Something doesn't feel right anymore.

3. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

I think I have to agree, I randomly come back from butt-fuck-knows-how-long and it makes me feel uneasy. Kinda like that pic. It looks like he's hooked up to an fancy mini-vacuum.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's a little weird to me. I think it's driving people away. Feels foreign.

As far as the pic, I could have just posted any old person sleeping but I thought that the sleep apnea machine spiced it up a bit.

5. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I think the green is cozy.

All we need now is some boobie pics!

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I think I need to get one of those things, I keep waking up not breathing and it freaks the shit out of me.

7. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Maybe you shouldn't try sleeping in your leather zipper mask.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's not good. :frown:

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It puts the lotion on it's skin...