Zoloft

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jul 24, 2007.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

So, there is still some form of birth control at work.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Are you referring to... "Not tonight. I have a headache."

Hardy-har-har!

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, my wife has a similar plight. She maintains headaches in between her two menstruation periods that she's developed each month. I believe shortly her vagina will heal itself into a urine-duct. The combination of this with her hemorroids and gingivitis have kept me from exploring any orifice to sate my lust. And now I find out that certain drugs prevent orgasm. Hell, I thought she was just frigid.

4. improtected

improtected New Member

absolutely it could be that - completely. your hormones are trying to even out and sometimes that can take a few months. drink plenty of water - it's hot even in yankee land and when you're dehydrated the headaches can be awful. by the way are you drinking chlorinated water? the chlorine will make the headaches so much worse.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So does the zoloft/allegra/klonopin thing generally related to, or being used by, females? Dwaine has a whole truck load of issues, so I know that it isn't only associated with females, but it seems the majority of people I have spoken with, that have similar issues/prescriptions are female.

6. improtected

improtected New Member

it's the alternative to institutionalizing us. the pills allow us to remain in society when we're going through hormonal issues.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member