Zodiac & Son of Sam Connected.

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by TheGrimJesus, Jul 30, 2007.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I read a lot about murder & Serial Killers. For the last year I have been pouring over the Zodiac killings. Then last night I finally broke down and watched the Zodiac movie that just came out.

A part of the movie caught me off guard was when the call in show happened even he used the name Sam even thou the guy who called wasn't Zodiac. It got some gears going in my head and I started pouring over things again.

I truly feel 100% that the persons or person who did the Son of Sam killings was also the Zodiac. I just feel it in my gut the patterns are too close the writing of letters to major news papers.

My next thing is to track double murders in other states between the time the Zodiac stopped and Sam started. If the group was making their way east at this time they would have had to get the urge to kill at some point. But being as they may have been traveling and living in hippie communes at this time the murders would have not looked suspicious. I have always thought Berkowitz was a pawn in the whole thing.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The Zodiac's alleged last victim was killed in 1969. David Berkowitz was caught in 1977.

One on the west coast and one on the east. The pattern of attack is similar. Of the serial killers, I would say they were much more tame compared to Bundy and Dahmer. I'd rather been shot in the head in my car than eaten and had my corpse fucked.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Did you watch the movie Zodiac? If not, watch it.