Zits

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, May 20, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hehe you LOLed... on fugly. common you lol all the time in yahoo. Just forgot it is not cool here in fugly.

Cheeze ROLMAOs all the time here... you both need spankings

you are all a buncha Lolers

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So Phatboy lols? HA!

I got one on my chin now, damnit.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

dammit I am getting sympathy zits... I have a hardy one soon to arrive on my chin - right side, half inch from the corner of my mouth. where is yours?

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Still looking for a good home wax. Epilstop is a NO-GO: it just hurt and left the hair. Another home strip kit took a layer of skin but no hair. I had my wife shave my back in the shower (once) and she sliced off a mole - those really bleed, you know. Finally, Nair for Men worked well. The first time she used an old CD to scrape it off. We then moved up to plastic putty knives to get the job done.

Now, I have my Man-Groomer (http://www.mangroomer.com).

But, if you're in Lower Alabama, you can torture me, too.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ouch! Shaved off more than just the guys hair. :eek:

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Hey I was actually looking on VRBO literally JUST NOW, before I read your post... looking at rentals on Dolphin Island.... or wait Dauphin Island . I will wax ya if you are near, and IF I find something I want to stay in ... lookin like a no go.. everything you can rent for 3 days is unavailable... but it is cheap there. You ever been? I just want to go to uncrowded beach. I think this holiday weekend last minute is a bad idea. but we will see.

The shit my dad buys and I use on him... I cant think of the name but he gets it a Walmart.. it smells like (or supposed to smell like) lavender.. it is in a purple jar. you heat it up in the microwave... stir it up, slather it on with fat popsickle sticks, put a paper/cloth like strip on it, rub, and rip it off. - good times. works great

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, I was at the Dauphin Island Sea Lab a few weeks ago on my daughterMs field trip. It's a small village on a small island. I've never stayed there overnight. I live in the Eastern Shore area near Barry. We're closer to Gulf Shores.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Weird. The one on my chin went away. It was in that crease area under your lips and chin. Kinda where the dot is on this bitch's chin but it was more to the right. I have one at the eyebrow where that one dot is on her face, towards the nose.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... You use the same 'lifelike' targets at the shooting range, too?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow! I didn't know they made a Jew Barbie!!! :biggrin: