You can never be too rich.....

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by MAJ Havoc, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

or too thin?

OK, you can be too thin.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Thanks for ruining my lunch.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

It inspires you to diet, eh?

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I just want to know how you got a shot of Nursey in person.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm a chubby fucking chubster compared to that. Though i suppose i am a bit of a slinky, lean devil compared to this stumpy, pot-bellied troll:

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yes posting a pic I posted myself is supposed to get me so upset. I mean you got me Nursey I'm beating my chest spitting at my laptop screen.....

*yawn*

At least I don't look like a thin Jewish Olive Oil that Woody Allan wouldn't fuck... and he will pretty much fuck anything.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I wondered the exact same thing myself here. But if it's the angle you seem to believe will upset me, it's obviously the level you are operating on...

Yeah man! Buff it til ya ramma wham bam!

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

You're one to speak of operation levels. I think you need to see a doctor to see why you're stuck in twat.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

That's right, i am. In fact, i am operating on levels faaaaar beyond the torturously narrow scope of your grubby, meagre hellhole of a mindsphere. Moron.

Judging by your senseless twittering, it is you who appears to be 'stuck in a twat', you repulsive untermenschen.

10. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yes we know how pompous you can be because you believe your smarter then EVERYONE else. God forbid anyone make a joke at your account.

As intelligent as you think you are, You think you would have done more with your life then you have.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No. I just think everyone here is smarter than you. Which is just as well, because i certainly wouldn't stay if i only had svine to cast my pearls before, would i?

12. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Yes think what you want. You've convince yourself that you're the smartest women on the planet. Don't you work at a bar? If I remember correctly. So what that involves making correct change and waiting on some old fart and bring a few tables a pint?

Just because you have a big vocab and read a Thesaurus on the shittier doesn't make you smart my dear. On here yeah you can appear to be smarter then me with your large vocab and all.

But lets not forget I have a college degree with my shitty English skills I have a job that requires me to multitask deal with others bullshit and is probably more stressful then anything you ever done in your life. I can rebuild about anything electronic put in my face. I use to design webpages to put myself thru school on top of number of other things I do.

I read more then anyone I know from patten plans to anything in between. When it comes right down to the fact of the matter on who's smarter then who on this site. You are further down the rung then most. Oh and I have an IQ of 129 thank you very much. I might have cheated myself in High School by cheating at English so I could play ball.

But I have self taught myself the last 2 years & as everyone has seen it has gotten better and better.

Yet the only thing you have taught yourself over the years is how to be a more bitter bitch.

Don't bother one of your witty retourts or any of that with some link half of us don't click on anyway. The sad fact is I laugh at you. Because no only do I know I'm better then you. Most everyone here is better then you. No everyone here is better then you.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now I 'm pissed I typed a rteply and lost it because of thisshit asss wireless connection. Suffice to say I berated Grim for beingry and not admitting it especially since it is appahrent he has trimmed up a bit (mecican cunt) n and Gave Nursey an ultimatum to show us some skin FULL FROMTAL NUDITY \.

Now my wife calls my to meet her and ger GF for dinner after their batchlerette party. I;m actually wporried but I'm outa here none the less.

If I never post again then FUCK YOU ALL!

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I believe she actually IS a nurse?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I think some greasy, beer-bellied git's hemmorhoid just flared up!

Yet, it isn't me who is going out of my way to state or outline my intelligence. Needless to say, doing so only proves the exact opposite.

No. You don't.

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Or a Sodomite

No No, you have to be a man for that.. I would be closer to a Sodomite than Nursey.

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Sometimes I really think she is borderline retarded.

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

In comparison that means some of you are clinically braindead.

Either way, she does have the broadest vocabulary of anyone I know.

Juxtapose that foo!

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No, no. I most definately get the Job Done. Don't i, Gee-Jay?

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Did you read the bit before your post? The order of the convo is all out of whack! Aieeee