Yet another Al-Qaeda memo intercepted

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, May 11, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Complaining that they are loosing ground still against the massive numbers of American and Iraqi troops and that they are under funded, ill equipped, and only capable of being a slight nuisance to the new Iraqi government.

What does the news media have to say these days?

Bush approval ratings are low. A self fulfilling prophecy would you not say. To most people polls indicating a popular opinion decides what their opinion is. Here is a typical article custom designed for the ignorant public educated types. Any economists out there who can see the fallacy of the idea that government has anything to do with the oil prices? As I said before for a stupid public that is extremely malleable in as far as ideology goes, one of the most compelling influences is the comedian circuit. A joke solidifies any assumption of public ideals. If a comedian is joking about it then its obvious that everyone knows it to be obviously true. (if you missed the politics trivia question on that page here is the answer)
    From January through March of this year, how many times per month did comedians Jay Leno, David Letterman and Conan O'Brien joke about President Bush?
    102 Correct Answer
    Jay Leno, David Letterman and Conan O'Brien averaged 45 Bush jokes a month last year, says the Center for Media and Public Affairs. But for the first three months of this year, they have popped the president 102 times a month. To submit a trivia question, send us an e-mail with the question, options, answers, your name, and hometown, and we will consider it for future use.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

$315B April Tax Revenue 2nd-Highest in History

Liars that is impossible! We just cut taxes how the hell can tax revenue go up when you cut taxes to the richest one percent?

Thanks to the public education system for absorbing quadruple the amount of per capita tax dollars and still putting out an even more ignorant general public.
    [/url]

4. diogenes

diogenes New Member

You should find out how many jokes a month they told during the Clinton administration as a control for your theory.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and here was i thinking that the price of oil (and copper, gas etc) to the dollar was rising because the dollar is about to collapse.. silly me :?

6. smiles

smiles New Member

honestly... i mean it's not like the canadian dollar is 90c US now

7. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Dollars are/is a controll-currency. The law applicable to a currency in a free-market system does not apply to the dollar. Even after the fall of the gold-standard. Amazing :wink: :!:

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wars have been started and threatened to keep up the sham.. it'll all end soon when the worlds creditors realise that america can't repay it's debts without invading and plundering too close for their comforts

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Both sides are just as guilty here so do not be so blind. If the American dollar were devalued then the cost of imports into America would go up. Revenue from foreign exports by other countries would go down considerably. All that money spent by France, China, Japan, Germany and the list goes on and on. Spent lobbying our corrupt shit ass legislators for unbalanced trade practice laws. And where has it got them? Total dependency on unfair trade rules with a country that they are so dependent on that the world cannot afford for its dollar to collapse. They are addicted to the American dollar like crack cocaine.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You posted that before, what can I say? Did you read my post? It was tiresome but I skimmed through yours. Some truth, some wishful thinking, and some deception. Probably a 33% share each. You should stop dwelling on all that propaganda Pimp its screwing with your head.

12. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

To Pimp
    Oh yes you will ! Not only the creditors from Bern to Beijing, but allso the Bush and business needs for the american people to pay their depts.

You can easily pay a trillion or two. However. In the long run, making instincual consumers of us all WILL be detrimental to our survival. The industry will still make money though. Even though those that built the industry will die out. ( Like in all industrialized countries ).

But a few trillions. Thats peanuts. It might be peanutbutter threatening the carpet, buit its still peanuts.