X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

A DVD quality leak has hit the internet as of yesterday, I downloaded a copy (just finished, have not watched it yet) but it's pretty easy to find so go google it and get it today. Or just wait for it, or don't even care about it either way.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe you could just email me the torrent file.

That would be cool.

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I would need your email to do that...hint hint..wink wink..nudge nudge.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's a workprint.. with some visible wires, and 3d mockups inserted where the sfx haven't been done yet.. and there's no glossy post-processing..
    but it's a good movie nontheless

5. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Ha, I saw it a couple of days ago, being a workprint, it turned it a little whimsical by seeing the cheap animations in certain "serious" parts. Its a good movie, glad I dont have to pay for it at the theater.

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Yeah, I have only watched the first 30 minutes but I noticed wires on Reynolds during his first fight scene.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I liked it. I think the working print is pretty neat. I like seeing the CGI before its done. Like when Zero was reloading his guns and flipped them up in the air.

8. Fernando

Fernando Member

I just saw it in theaters, previewed it. It's crazy sub par, needed more Gambit.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You just like dudes with cajun accents.

10. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

I thought it was cool too, but not like wow cool, me and my friend laughed our asses off when we saw that part, just looked so ridiculous.

11. Fernando

Fernando Member

I like cajun food, and his accent wasn't as good as it could have been.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The cut I had the whole end fight was like that, on the cooling tower, it looked like they were fighting on one of those spinning clay mold things.