WISH LIST GONE BAD

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Schmed, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I would like to make a complaint, I really wanted to get Tony Hawk Underground 2 for the PS2 this xmas, and I didnt because apperantly I play enough video games as it is....DAMN IT!!! :x

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I feel your pain.

I didn't get the Flat screen monitor I wanted. My wife gave similar reasons concerning the "damn computer" as she calls it.

Barry

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I got a flat screen and a digital video camera..i'm so loved. :D

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I hate you soo much..........

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I know...but i don't care, i got a flat screen and a digital video camera.

6. whipone

whipone New Member

I did not get the Madden 05 PS2 game I was jizzin for. I hate you Santa.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You can borrow mine, I'm almost done with my season.

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I finally got Windwalker! But, on the same day my wife went into labor and had us a son. So, I haven't even really played it. But my kid is damn cute!

9. whipone

whipone New Member

You inseminated some poor woman?

Must be nice.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Congratulations on the new member of the family.
    Kids are wonderful unitl they hit puberty. Save yourself the suffering by placing them in boarding school at 12.

Barry

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Don't feel bad - I bought WW the day it came out and I swear the fucking disc has never been inside my Gamecube yet. Fucking pisses me off when I realize it's down to $20 now and I spent $50 so I could play it right away...

Fucking shit always happens... :evil:

12. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Is that your professional advice?

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Practical, not professional. Or you could just beat them often. Neither idea really works though.

Barry

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

if it doesn't work doesn't it cease to be practical?

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Obviously I was joking about the boarding school. Raising teenagers is very difficult though. My parents had it easy, because they never knew all the crazy things that I did. They thought I was the "perfect" child and that never did anything wrong. The truth is, I just never got caught.

I watch my teens like a hawk, and therefore I know most of the stuff they do. It makes it hard when they are placing themselves in danger. I do not try to make their life miserable, I just want them safe. That means curfews, limits to how many friends can ride in their cars, and an occasional random drug test. So far, so good.

Barry

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I hope yer kidding about the drug tests. I've met so many girls at college that just go nuts with new found freedom the second they get out from under the gaze of their parentals.

I learned what a kidney hangover was from one such girl. Apperently, if you drink enough you can make your kidneys feel bruised.

17. sickem

sickem New Member

How does the drug testing go over with them? Did you start that for a reason or good suspicion, or just to be sure?

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I caught my youngest daughter smoking pot. She likes the drug tests now, because she gets to keep her car as long as she passes them.

She is really doing fine fight now. The fact that I have drug tests and can bust her at any time with one is just as good as actually testing her.

BTW - I have 150 professional drugs test kits if anybody needs some. These are 5 panel kits that test for nearly everything. I only pay $3.25 apiece for them wholesale. If anybody needs one, I will mail you 3 for $12.00 (postage included).

Barry

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

that's pretty damn cheap, from what I hear, but no thanks..my kids and I have this fuggin weird relationship..I trust them..

plus I sneak and read my teen daughter's diary on a regular basis. ;)

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Barry, how would you feel if your daughter made up for the lack of that small, 'naughty' newfound pleasure in her life by getting whorendously drunk on a regular basis instead, damaging her liver and brain, and getting involved in gang bangs or something, stuff she might never have considered if she'd not drunk herself into a mindless, slavering mess.

P.S. Barry's daughter, if you're reading this, there's some info that might be of use to you in this thread. Hope that helps. :idea: