Winter

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by numerous amount of minutes:
    Instance of masturbation =wank
    numerous amount of minutes =?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

equals dawank equals fucking unlimited time, its not fucking hard, you're still gonna be a retard no matter what persona you choose.

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Because it seemed to me that was the only thing you had said at the time when she was raving on about you being a bastard for telling her secret. I assumed she didn't mean about you screwing her and then fucking off, because she was the one who told us that not you. So I figured the pic hosting thing must have been the big secret she was so pissed off about. No more ridiculous than her other juvenile rantings.
    Anyway...
    sorry D
    Have a wank Wanka
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats the thing tho, i dont ever recall anyone saying that i'd shagged wank, if they did it was a presumption and one very far from the truth.

3. ssb

ssb New Member

Disorder wasnt trying to make it hard but here a big pat on the back for getting it right coz we dont want wittle baby disorder throwing a temper tantrum do we.
    Do you want burping now or later coz i know when you get all cross you get full of wind.

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

whats this... *gasp* a new identity for every year you havent been outside?! lmao!

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You know its very sad to laugh at your own jokes....i know your upset and need cheering up but its rather embarrassing for others to read.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    You know its very sad to laugh at your own jokes....i know your upset and need cheering up but its rather embarrassing for others to read.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean, you? and it isnt sad to laugh at my own jokes, i think myself rather funny sometimes.. i cant remember the last time you were.. i dont need cheering up, i have you to insult all night, the perfect entertainment..btw.. i dont get wound up and angry.. just thought id let you know..fat ass

7. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh! its getting nasty in here

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by numerous amount of minutes:
    Instance of masturbation =wank
    numerous amount of minutes =?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you doing this to me...

Leave me alone you fucking psycho

9. kitana

kitana New Member

drama queen

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    drama queen <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI! Tit!

Maybe I should stalk you and send you loadsa messages asking for sex even though you refuse point blank, change my name to something similar to yours, then get loadsa different names and slate you to the ground. See how you like it you smug fanny face

11. unlimited-time

No your wrong disorder..doesn't matter how funny you think yourself to be it's still very sad to laugh at your own jokes.
    Oh and if it's back to school insults then..i'm rubber you're glue it bounces of me and sticks to you....fat arse

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    Maybe I should stalk you and send you loadsa messages asking for sex even though you refuse point blank, change my name to something similar to yours, then get loadsa different names and slate you to the ground. See how you like it you smug fanny face
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh boy! stalker being stalked??? sounds like fun

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote

you said it fatty

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's not much different than the inside of a human being... Only thing is, you have to push them up against the edge of a cliff so they rear back at you... makes it feel like they luv ya...

15. unlimited-time

Whick sheep would you rate as the sexiest?
    A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Whick sheep would you rate as the sexiest?
    H
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how cute! i just love the young ones. they have tender meat

17. Dawn

Dawn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    how cute! i just love the young ones. they have tender meat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Austin Powers moment;-

The sheer mechanics of it...

that would have worked if I could remember the rest of the quote. You can sort of catch my drift though. can't you?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dulcinea:
    Austin Powers moment;-

The sheer mechanics of it...

that would have worked if I could remember the rest of the quote. You can sort of catch my drift though. can't you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i dont get it

19. Dawn

Dawn New Member

no, i dont get it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh.

Have you seen Austin Powers 2?

If you have, it's something to do with fucking fat people. Not fucking fat people! but fucking Fat Bastard. I just applied to a sheep fucking you with its tender meat. I couldn't see how that would work

20. unlimited-time

Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me
    Oi Discharge what does it feel like when you enter a sheep?