Winter

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Nov 17, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

I hate it b/c it rains alot and there's mud everywhere, i cant take cold showers, i have to take hot ones instead, it gives us dry, itchy skin, and makes ppl lazy.

I love it b/c it brings the cold darkness, gives ppl nipple hard-ons, gives the sun less time to show, and gives me energy.

2. D

D New Member

patronizingly talks down to Titana....

oh you crazy fucked up girl you...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Titana???
    and you're not fucked up?

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Titana???
    and you're not fucked up?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... Im dyslexic...

Dont get mad at me

5. kitana

kitana New Member

obviously your degree of dyslexia isnt that bad

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    obviously your degree of dyslexia isnt that bad <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no... its pretty bad...
    I cant read or write... Like I said, Ron does all my typing... he also does all my thinking... cleaning cooking paying bills and he fuckes the people I saw I fuck as well... they dont mind... we are a bit like Lori and Reba...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

so, let me get this straight - u r dyslexic, severely. Ron does all your typing and he still makes mistakes. Yet, u blame your dyslexia for his mistakes???

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    Poor fucking Ron... its not his fault he makes mistakes... he IS a fucking retard you know...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did ron type that, too???

9. D

D New Member

did ron type that, too???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh for fucks sake Woman...

Ron doesnt type for me! He is my PET retard... he does pet things... like getting the paper, running around the room and shitting on the floor....

HE IS A RETARD HE CAN NOT TYPE...
    I WAS TRYING TO CONCEAL THE FACT THAT IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER / TYPER IN THE WORLD...

jeez

10. kitana

kitana New Member

evidence proves that u typed and you suck

11. ssb

ssb New Member

I heard wank sucks as well...i hear she's known as Deep Throat Dawn over the entire Essex area.

12. D

D New Member

You a fast learner Tit...

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    so, let me get this straight - u r dyslexic, severely. Ron does all your typing and he still makes mistakes. Yet, u blame your dyslexia for his mistakes???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor fucking Ron... its not his fault he makes mistakes... he IS a fucking retard you know...

14. D

D New Member

evidence proves that u typed and you suck <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Evidence...!?!?!?!?

Did you really think I had a retard who typed my shit up for me...?

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a wanka:
    Did you really think I had a retard who typed my shit up for me...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I have to say, the thought has crossed my mind while reading many of your posts.

It would explain a few things

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Well I have to say, the thought has crossed my mind while reading many of your posts.

It would explain a few things
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you thinking of the obvious or of something else in particular?

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    Were you thinking of the obvious or of something else in particular?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I imagine it would be obvious to everyone, besides Wanka.
    She will go "What do you mean?", "I am confused, again" "I was drunk/stoned/had some guys dick in my mouth when I wrote that"

Either that or she will have some lame schoolie type comeback that will make us all shake our heads in disbelief and embarrassment for her.

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I imagine it would be obvious to everyone, besides Wanka.
    She will go "What do you mean?", "I am confused, again" "I was drunk/stoned/had some guys dick in my mouth when I wrote that"

Either that or she will have some lame schoolie type comeback that will make us all shake our heads in disbelief and embarrassment for her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing new there then... *huff*

19. kitana

kitana New Member

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    Oh for fucks sake Woman...
    Ron doesnt type for me! He is my PET retard... he does pet things... like getting the paper, running around the room and shitting on the floor....
    HE IS A RETARD HE CAN NOT TYPE...
    I WAS TRYING TO CONCEAL THE FACT THAT IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER / TYPER IN THE WORLD...
    jeez
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn you gave up quick...