window curse

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 27, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think every car I have ever had has had a fucked window... even my first crappy car, I had a pair of vise grips on it because the handle roller upper thingy broke. Another car I had to use tweezers and hit two little metal things at the same time to roll it up and down.

anyway ... I went to roll down my driver window... pushed the button, and could hear and feel a little chunk of something fall into the door... then it would not roll back up. tried everything. um well if everything consist of hitting it, slamming the door...and hitting a bunch of buttons.

so ride around with my window down... then it magically works again... for a day, rolls up and down fine. then stopped again today. but then worked when I got home. WTF?

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

look at the switch and see if its got a bad connection. The motors going bad seem to do like that they start to get really slow. But I bet you got a bad connection right there at the door switch. Does not explain the sound of something falling inside the door though.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

all my other door, I could the thing off and see stuff.. not this one, I need to take the whole door panel off . I am really sick of the damn car... and retarded doors... and black ass tinted windows.. caused me to back into a fence the other day - wish I could trade it straight up for a car I like. But I know me, I will probably drive it till its dead, or wrecked.

yeah that sound in door was weird, I have no clue what it was...

oh something else gross happened in my car... I had another smell appear... kept getting stronger... found it today. you how at Sam's Club you dont get bags for the crap you buy... well a big thing of chicken salad was under the seat for like ... hmm since last friday- so 9 days... yeah .. when I found it, I was happy.. cause I had pictured a dead animal.. but when I grabbed it, it kind popped.. releasing a smell that made me puke. puke came out my nose, burned... so then I had to clean the chicken salad, and my puke.

yeah I am fucking over that car.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I was not supposed to laugh at that but sorry. Smells make me gag. If I were in the back seat of a car and someone locked all the windows and had a really rancid nasty fart I would likely puke. I remember family vacations as a kid and someone would get car sick, then puke, setting off a chain reaction. :biggrin:

Seems I remember a truck (Plymouth Arrow) I had with the hand crank windows and a nylon grommet came off the end of the little lever that slides along the bottom of the window.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I puke at smells. worst was at work.. this dog was sedated.. and puked a rotted rat up... and I puked on the dog, as I was cleaning it up.

I will also puke if smell pickled beans... man I think I could catch that Bulimia stuff... just carry around a jar of pickled beans. ... oh and sometimes hotdog juice will make me puke... like the cheap kind...

weird how I can be elbow deep in blood and guts and it does not bother me a bit... but a pickled bean when send me into convulsive puking .. followed by dry heaving for 10 minutes.

also the thought of french kissing will make me puke. and I have a fear of midgets... god imagine, kissing a midget that has a mouthful of pickled beans.. I think my benadryl is making high - im gone to bed

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, this thread is making me queasy. I have a pretty strong stomach. If I puke, I am really sick, but I get nauseated easily. Vinegar will instantly cause me to start heaving. It's the worst smell ever.