Win shit

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Thats not bad at all, can it handle video formats? (I'm guessing just wmv) and if so what sort of quality/bitrates can the unit actually process, most small devices dont have the computing power to handle high bitrates so you get slightly crisper picture but also a bit more lag in updating the frames.

My phone can handle about 80-120mbps before it starts to struggle,but then a full episode of south park or family guy only comes out at 10-20mb, so I can fit whole seasons on.

Oh and check this out:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nRKIDdIaFyE

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I have a Creative Vision M for all my Video playback needs. 30 gigs and you can get a cord to go to RCA outs and it up converts it to play on a Television with surprising quality.

It handles almost all vid formats thou I prefer AVI to all the others. It has came in handy at work since Day time tv pretty much blows anymore I been downloading shows I never watched by entire seasons and watching them during the week.

Couple that with a pair of Wireless headphones I got at Big Lots for 15 bucks and I got a pretty sweet deal.

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I got my copy of Vista this morning

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They still haven't mailed mine (or even sent the shipping confirmation email out) - when did you order yours?

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got everything except my copies of Vista, and one of my zunes. They have a one prize per house rule now.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

But that was the only prize I even claimed... Afterwards, they deleted my extra points and still showed me as having won vista...