Win shit

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

One copy of Vista... Seems to be all I need right now.

Appreciate the info, bro.

I had 3 PCs going at the same time and managed to gather enough tickets before I exhausted the game supply on three of the games... I'm still curious on the 360 gimmick, though...

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

See I only got the top one to work one night and it fails on the second try now.

Now the Flexicon bot won't work at all.

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Nevermind Safe mode ftw!

5. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Just got my zune!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They said my Vista Ultimate wouldn't ship until 9/01...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

if you read, it says everything will ship in 6 to 8 weeks.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Ive given up, for one I hate all things microsoft, so I wouldnt keep any of it. If I went for the xbox, then that would force me to buy games which I dont want.

I'm not that desperate.

9. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Ha ha do it for the love of tech and free shit. Xbox 360 kicks everything out theres ass.

I just got my second zune. I'm making one more name for the flight sim another copy of vista and the 2 zune cases and I'm done. I already raked them for too much shit on 3 different addresses.

Also from what I read at different places once you get a blank email it means your shit shipped some people said they got there stuff with in a week of winning.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

What's that?

12. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

The party is over

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I didn't expect it to last long before M$ found out... I won (erm, 'received') a total of 6068 tickets, put 6000 onto a copy of Vista, and when I sign in today, I have a zero balance, but it still lists my copy of Vista as being a 'won' item. Oddly enough, my "lifetime" record shows me having more tickets than I had ever won. 'course, I surf drunk many nights, so who knows what I was up to.

It's that very same reason that I get ebay packages in the mail days later that I didn't even remember ordering.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got am email today, that one of my zunes, and two copies of Vista were shipped today

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll have to keep an eye out, then...

I picked up a copy of Ultimate at school, it was around $25 - haven't installed it on anything yet, though. I'm just glad they finally got them in before I'm no longer a student. The license gives full ownership of the OS upon graduation, so it'll actually be a legal, legit copy.

Yay for honesty! (what thread am I in again?)

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

we get Business for free, with a lifetime key, and I told them I had 3 computers, so they gave me three keys

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I got one of my zunes yesterday. Or I should say my wife did because she took it shortly after I brought it home.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

PWNT!!! Zune is so much better than Ipoos. I got my Zune yesterday. I was listing to Peeping tom today while watching the Nursing class practice CPR on a CPR dummy

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

How much storage does that one have?

I've got a Sony Ericsson w610i with mp3 player built in and 1gb of storage. I can also convert any avi/mpg into gp3 format so I can watch episodes of tv shows, or even whole movies on there. Its pretty cool for a phone.

Not really been a fan of dedicated players, even the ones with more storage.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

30 gigs