Why does this disturb me?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 25, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

My dear wife has provided me with peace and total fulfillment. Following her belief that testosterone was poisonous, she instituted a milking program. Before I shower, mornings I am required to get on a small table in our bedroom and be milked. She snaps on a latex glove, lubricates it, and extends a finger up to my prostate. She gently massages it and collects the produce in a glass. I do not experience orgasm in the common sense, but it has evolved into a very wonderful feeling of submission and relief. I sizzle thruout my system. It feels as if my guts are turning inside out. She whispers encouragement and emasculating remarks while she does this. After I stop flowing, I am expected to drink the produce so as not to be wasteful. Then I shower.
    As a result, I work thru my day without a distraction. I love the women around me, but I cannot become aroused. I stay in the neutered condition well into the evening. If she desires sex, I am given 2 Fleet's enemas and butt plugged. Then she will mount me and satisfy herself. I am not able to climax due to the stress from the plugged enema. The experience is wonderful. I then feel stimulated all night until I hop up on my milking stool in the morning. I love these experieces and look forward to them very much. Correct milking via prostate massage is a great gift from a woman to a man. He can NEVER repay, no matter how hard he tries.

Simple once you and Nursey are married/living together this could what you'll be getting every morning.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so we have to be married or living together for her to do that, slime?

it'd be unlikely to ever happen though... no woman will ever be my master unless i want her to be...

3. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    so we have to be married or living together for her to do that, slime?

it'd be unlikely to ever happen though... no woman will ever be my master unless i want her to be...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It helps if your living together for her to do it to you every morning.
    And Simple you already are

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

haha.. is that what you believe??.. i don't really care what you think either way as your pretty insignificant in the great scheme of things... (like i said earlier.. fleeting amusement)...

but i can assure you we're in this relationship on an equal footing... we walk side-by-side.. none of us walks five paces behind or in front...

i would never go out with someone who thinks they're better than me... and i wouldn't stay with anyone inferior to me....

so you've no chance then slimer...

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    haha.. is that what you believe??.. i don't really care what you think either way as your pretty insignificant in the great scheme of things... (like i said earlier.. fleeting amusement)...

but i can assure you we're in this relationship on an equal footing... we walk side-by-side.. none of us walks five paces behind or in front...

i would never go out with someone who thinks they're better than me... and i wouldn't stay with anyone inferior to me....

so you've no chance then slimer...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple Pimple

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Simple Pimple<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it must be difficult for you to come back here after the humiliation of Wank (rightfully) booting you between the legs,but it's getting stupid watching you desperately trying to detract from your abashed stature by trying to make Pimp out to be emasculated,effeminate and under my thumb.I can assure you,that as much of a ~supreme bitch~ as i am,i couldn't bear to be with someone that didn't have the balls to give as good as they get.Pimp can match my every move,and at times,to my delight,pre-empt/outwit me,as i can at times pre-empt/outwit him.
    I'm sorry for the disappointment and embaressment you must be experiencing at the realisation that you aren't going to be sandwiching your inadequate,needy,drab self inbetween your heroes,me and Pimp,but you wouldn't be good enough for either of us in a million years.

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Is it just me or does anyone else think Kitana and Penectomyalex would make a good couple?
    Where is that girl anyway? I have some holiday snaps for her.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Me:
    automated pile of crap
    whatever happened to the personal touch
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoo!!.. another reply:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Thank you for choosing AltaVista.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Translating languages is a very complex task. The translator works best when the text you wish to translate uses proper grammar. Slang, misspelled words, poorly placed punctuation, etc. can all cause a page to be translated incorrectly.

Also the more translations a piece of text goes through, the further the resulting meaning will be from the original. So you will not necessarily get a good idea of the quality of a translation by translating the translated text.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    AltaVista Support Team<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

what a bs reply that translator is bullshit

10. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I know it must be difficult for you to come back here after the humiliation of Wank (rightfully) booting you between the legs,but it's getting stupid watching you desperately trying to detract from your abashed stature by trying to make Pimp out to be emasculated,effeminate and under my thumb.I can assure you,that as much of a ~supreme bitch~ as i am,i couldn't bear to be with someone that didn't have the balls to give as good as they get.Pimp can match my every move,and at times,to my delight,pre-empt/outwit me,as i can at times pre-empt/outwit him.
    I'm sorry for the disappointment and embaressment you must be experiencing at the realisation that you aren't going to be sandwiching your inadequate,needy,drab self inbetween your heroes,me and Pimp,but you wouldn't be good enough for either of us in a million years.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't need to read any of that because it's the normalshit you write.PLEASE find so new material.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes.. i guess it must be disheartening to be constantly barraged with how great me and nursey are for each other...

you just carry on convincing yourself that you're now bored with her(and i) and pretending to ignore us....

it'd be nice to have a break from yapping dogs for a while anyway

12. unlimited-time

yes.. i guess it must be disheartening to be constantly barraged with how great me and nursey are for each other...

you just carry on convincing yourself that you're now bored with her(and i) and pretending to ignore us....

it'd be nice to have a break from yapping dogs for a while anyway
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree with u pimple, the bulldog was chewing on my clothes a little to much.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so wank wants you all to herself then?? are you gonna make a go of it with her?? will that mean you'll stop drooling on my missus??.... y'know i can make her wet enough myself without your saliva getting involved

14. D

D New Member

I had her already....

I was gonna send pics to the SS froum... but.... erm it gone.

Oh well.

15. unlimited-time

so wank wants you all to herself then?? are you gonna make a go of it with her?? will that mean you'll stop drooling on my missus??.... y'know i can make her wet enough myself without your saliva getting involved<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wasn't lust drool pimp that was the saliva build up you get just before you throw up.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    That wasn't lust drool pimp that was the saliva build up you get just before you throw up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh .. i thought we were supposed to keep your bulemia out of the forums?

17. unlimited-time

oh .. i thought we were supposed to keep your bulemia out of the forums? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hard to keep most things out of these forums.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by uninvited-slime:
    It's hard to keep most things out of these forums.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TSK,TSK,Wank!!!

19. unlimited-time

Don't worry bout that anymore Nursey,just take the pills.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Don't worry bout that anymore Nursey,just take the pills.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up Slime.I only take the pills PimpDaddy gives me!