Why does this disturb me?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

because they r all guys n drag

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

that one disturbs me 4 a couple of reasons. first of all if u will notice that bart is n the back ground with a camera. if i saw my rents doin that i would hav 2 kill myself there is no way n hell i would take a picture of it. second of all the shit commin out of homers mouth. i dotn know what that is either it is cum or drool. i hope 2 god its drool though. third it is marg's bush. that is just plain gross she needs 2 invest in a weed wacker or sumthin that is fuckin nasty. forth that was mine on the post your pictures and u took it over here. oh well...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    that one disturbs me 4 a couple of reasons. first of all if u will notice that bart is n the back ground with a camera. if i saw my rents doin that i would hav 2 kill myself there is no way n hell i would take a picture of it. second of all the shit commin out of homers mouth. i dotn know what that is either it is cum or drool. i hope 2 god its drool though. third it is marg's bush. that is just plain gross she needs 2 invest in a weed wacker or sumthin that is fuckin nasty. forth that was mine on the post your pictures and u took it over here. oh well...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sparky... Iwant to choke slam you and dislocate your back, you fucking pile of RETARD!

6. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

How in the world did you ever come across this pile of shit someone might call a website?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerBeans:
    How in the world did you ever come across this pile of shit someone might call a website?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your mom muttered it in her sleep.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerBeans:
    How in the world did you ever come across this pile of shit someone might call a website?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    Your mom muttered it in her sleep.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for defending me Rev,but it's just not true.
    CB's mom was having a comforting hot bedtime 'cup' of dogcock when i was surfing.

I admit it...i found the 'sheila mask' site when i was trying to find a mask for Pimp to make him look like UT:

After the horrifying discovery that the eager shaggy haired dyke wanted to make contact with my mucous membranes ,i suffered fearful and horrifying visions ,which i knew i must face head-on so my fear would be conquered in order to overcome the haunting disturbances...i think this will do the trick:

...i will be psychologically prepared to defeat any horrifying mental flashes of pale nobsac-faced dykes lusting after spending a few hours with Pimp dressed like this.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    CB's mom was having a comforting hot bedtime 'cup' of dogcock when i was surfing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *GASP*...NOOO!!!NOOOOOOOOOI don't want to BELIEVE IT!!!C-could it be!!!??!Is UT CB's MOMMMMMMMMM

10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I thaught this one was more UT

Well in my fantasies anyway.
    Shame she isn't inflateable cos you could just pump in a few more gallons of air, a bit of scruffing up of the hair with a wire brush and she'd be spot on.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I thaught this one was more UT

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHRIEK!!! .........oh...it's just one of those masks again.*sighs with relief*

12. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Atleast I get the money from my fat ass whore of a mother at the end of the night

13. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i still think that looks like courtney love...

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...can i get arrested for this?

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh dear...
    <A HREF="http://www.tyflas.org/tour01.html" TARGET=_blank>

16. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...can i get arrested for this?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hmmmmm...GAS...do you think you could help out here?
    VORHAUT So sieht sie von vorne aus! An keinem anderen Teil des Körpers befinden sich so viele Falten und überflüssige Haut wie dort.
    VORHAUT
    So sieht sie ausgebreitet aus! Die Oberfläche des äußeren und inneren Vorhautblattes entspricht
    der Größe einer Zigarettenschachtel.

41,5 %
    der Männer in der Weltbevölkerung sind beschnitten! Von Zufall, Ausnahme oder gar Seltenheit kann also gar nicht die Rede sein. In welchen Ländern wieviele Männer beschnitten sind und viele weitere Themen werden in Deutschlands erstem Beschneidungsratgeber ausführlich behandelt.

18. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

1st pic : FORESKIN looks it from the front in such a way! At no other part of the body as many folds and unnecessary skin are as there.

2nd : FORESKIN looks it in such a way spread! The surface of the outside and internal foreskin page corresponds the size to a cigarette box.

3rd : 41.5 % of the men in the population of world are cut! From coincidence, exception or rarity the speech cannot thus at all be. In which countries how many men are cut and many further topics in of Germany first cutting councellor are treated in detail.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

41.5 % of the men in the population of world are cut! From coincidence, exception or rarity the speech cannot thus at all be. In which countries how many men are cut and many further topics in of Germany first cutting councellor are treated in detail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do foreigners always talk total gibberish?

20. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member