*Who shall deflower Kitana?*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Kitana...it's time that you had that stubborn,twangy little cunt-band of yours snapped...but by whom ???
    A difficult decision,i agree,so i took it upon myself to go scouring the chatrooms for the type of mate i imagined you might consider compatible(a bit of a challenge...but i made my quest easier by narrowing it down to those that reponded most eagerly to your picture).I have gathered all the candidates pics for you to peruse,now...take your time...the choice of which boy is to pop ones sacred pussy-membrane isn't one to be made in haste...the vision of the lucky winner's[/i] look of overjoyed,panting,gaping mouthed awe will remain with you ~forever~ ...

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

but my picture isn't amongst those pictured...

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    but my picture isn't amongst those pictured...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well post it up D, ya gotta be able to beat any of that lot...surely...
    Maybe?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For the first time in history, Dukakis gets my vote...

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Go on, pick the one on the bottom right! The one who looks like he's been kicked in the throat by a recently butt fucked donkey. I think the two of you would make a lovely couple.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...going to snort some E and see what happens

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...well...Israel running more amok than usual,i mean...

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...sorry-as you were...

9. Cherry

Cherry New Member

I'll deflower her if she likes girls. If not, Cheeze can do it while I watch.

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

If you do it can we all watch? Maybe we can take pics and sell them to travelling freak shows.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

I want Disorder.

Disorder: post your pic, and i will post a pic of my bare butt.

come on, Disorder, dont be shy

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana, #1 Fraud:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do realize that your nose is growing to an absurd length, don't you?

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...you know...i am weirding out and deja-vu dream-tripping wayyyyyyyyyy back in time and stuff or something after being up all night doing that!And our world war is heating up nicely too,i hear with Israel now running amok.The end is nigh and im spacing out beyond the bounderies of consciousness that might be considered appropriate for a..... 'NICE YOUNG LAYDEE':O to expand her consciousness during times of human cataclysmic events. Ahem-i'll have said enough by now,wont i?...back to the matter at hand...

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

NURSEY!!! Don't you care about who's going to take the title of 'Buster Hymen'? You didn't give it much thought. Anyone with a camera could've stood inside any Wal*Mart in America and snapped those pictures in less than 10 minutes!!

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Medical Examiner Kitana:
    I want Disorder.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but darling, i already have a pic of your butt... remember? show me your boobies instead ...oh and i'm afraid I cant be shy if I have no pic, period. Another example 'I cant be a photographer without a camera' you know that

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    oh and i'm afraid I cant be shy if I have no pic, period. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a pic of you Ed...

Want me to post it for you?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    pinky's nose is growing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's 'cos he's a faggoty ass cocksmear

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

As well as a pic of Ed ( which I really do have ), I've also got a rather unflattering pic of you too, don't I pimplearse?

Now come on girls, that's got to be worth a few tit'n'arse pics from you first, before I post em...

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

you can if you want, that one was taken by rob "psycho bob" and you probably got it from him too. its blurred and I look kinda rugged, I look far better now. phew, musta been a good 2-3 years ago..

20. kitana

kitana New Member

pinky's nose is growing

and i shit you not!
    i will post a pic of my bare ass if i see an actual pic of Disorder