Whippin

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Nicodemus, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bubs:

"oh like, wow im like, totaly 27 hundreths Irish 'cause like, my great great great grandad once knew a guy who went out with an Irish girl, so im like, totalty Irish so like, im gonna go to the mall and like buy ten boxes of Lucky Charms 'casue im like, a big fat sweaty yank"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would anyone want to be irish? Maybe they should reinstate the law where in order to get married your wife should get boned by an english officer. We could weed you motherfuckers out that way.

2. Jewzer

Jewzer New Member

So i just showed up on the scene and of course the little jew has to have an opinion, i mean seriously. So here it is. Australia rules, but it wouldnt be the way it was had in never had english influence, neither would the united states. So as much as england sucks, i have to thank them for my way of life. PS i hatge the fuckin frenchies just as much as those damn northern neighbors of ours the moosefuckers

3. codebled

codebled New Member

just as a side note...the name "Sheamus" is actually spelled Seamus

4. codebled

codebled New Member

Its Seamus...not Sheamus

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lil' Kike:
    So i just showed up on the scene and of course the little jew has to have an opinion, i mean seriously. So here it is. Australia rules, but it wouldnt be the way it was had in never had english influence, neither would the united states. So as much as england sucks, i have to thank them for my way of life. PS i hatge the fuckin frenchies just as much as those damn northern neighbors of ours the moosefuckers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the Fugly forums, Let us greet you with your complmentry Zyklon B shower... Step up and wheeze deeply!

6. Retro chick

Retro chick New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Have a guess where we aim our shit...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> England is fucking great america equals shit your all a bunch of fat bastards who are so god damn loud and in your face just shut up and fght a war for yourselfs fr a change!

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Jesus at least spell some of the words correctly.

8. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Woah people let's all calm down. sure every countries done some bad stuff in the past (particularly the US and England) but that's the past, let's all have a party and get high!!
    Being from Australia i don't give a shit either way where your from, if your an asshole your an asshole, a persons nationality has nothing to do with them being an asshole.
    America, *sigh* you guys are pumped full of patriotic crap (especially films) which are terrible but still go good because they are filled with patriotism. Upcoming movies include SWAT and Captain America. In the SWAT trailer i heard "SWAT are the best law enforcement agency in the world" bull shit, there are MANY law enforcement agencies which make SWAT look like little girls eg Spetznaz, MI6, SAS, GIGN, etc etc etc.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smiley:
    there are MANY law enforcement agencies which make SWAT look like little girls eg Spetznaz, MI6, SAS, GIGN, etc etc etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MI6 is an inteligence service and the SAS ia a military unit. Not law enforcement agencies.

But speaking of the funny patriotic films from the US, Independence day is one of the funniest.
    Near the end, they get on the phone and contact the British army. "Thank god! what took them so long?" or whatever the fuck it was he said. along those lines though.
    Made me giggle.

10. FishTaco

FishTaco New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dimebag_raven_420:
    Canadians RULE mother fucker... I don't know where the hell your from but it sucks ass and we'll kick your guys ass ANYDAY!!!

fag
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im from California, and it is the best damned place on the planet. I dont care where you guys are from. We have beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and the MOST beautiful women on the planet. You can't beat California.

11. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Fish Taco no one can say that for sure, have you been to every town on earth, have you checked out all the chicks and do you know the weather patterns of all areas of the world, i really doubt it. It may be good but i doubt it would be the best on earth.

12. JesusRapedMyAsshole

JesusRapedMyAsshole New Member

England is definitely not the best place on earth (nor is it the asshole). California is in the running, so is New Zealand. France isn't. Italy is.
    Now to address some other topics. The point about France helping the US durning our revolution is valid though after WWI and II we are most definitely even. Don't even try to deny that. And the US would have fucked Hitler in his Parkinson's ridden ass even if the we had been right next to his angry little country because we could easily out produce any country on earth as far as munitions, rations, and equipment go (that holds true both then and now and no I'm not proud of that).
    Your right about Iraq, all that gas and shit he used on his own people came straight from Ronald "Illiterate Fuck" Reagan. HOWEVER! Does anybody remember the nuclear power plant France all but built for the Iraqi's before it got leveled by some Israeli F-16's. I ask you why would one of the most oil rich countries on earth possibly need a nuclear power plant? It's called weapons grade plutonium.
    So what am I getting at here? All of our governments are war-mongering fucks who only look out for there own self interests. Every country has cool shit about it and also some bad. The French are pretentious fucks who sit around all day arguing without result. The English are uptight, snaggle toothed, and their weather sucks. Aussie's are shark bait. Ireland, Scotland... who cares. Americans are either obese redneck tools or caught between hating their fellow Americans and laughing at you Euro's who don't even realize you are just as bad but not as fat.
    Eat shit and die, that goes for the whole world

13. KaosLite

KaosLite New Member

OK. AMERICA sucks (and btw i am a yank and STILL saying this) because anyone, even a 50 IQ dipshit like bush can be president.
    CANADA sucks because it spawned Devdev, and because every yank must say canada sucks.
    ENGLAND sucks because they are 25 miles from France. Everything else about england is canceled out by Monty Python.
    FRANCE sucks because, though they DID help us become a country, they now have no army worth mentioning ad refused to join our great country (dripping irony here) in an unjustified war.
    AUSTRALIA sucks because almost everything can kill you.
    GERMANY and JAPAN suck because they make better cars and electronics.
    SWITZERLAND sucks because they aided the NAZIs.
    ALL COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA suck because of the humidity and bugs.
    EUROPE IN GENERAL sucks because of western religion.
    THE MIDDLE EAST sucks because nobody can go out a door without shooting someone or being shot.
    RUSSIA sucks because they have had, what? seven revolutions in a 5 year period.
    CHINA sucks because the language made it impossible to use a typewriter.
    AND YOU ALL SUCK because you have been more articulate and intelligent in a pseudo-flame war than in all of your previous joke postings.
    WE ALL SUCK. GET USED TO IT.

14. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

this is incredible. the whole concept of 'them and us' is what brings this world into trouble everytime.
    there is no solution or result to this conversation.
    i could not be patriotic to any one place - i would never dream of dying for any country for causes that are never as straight forward as they say they are. there is always an alterior motive that one wouldnt agree with. the world is run by crooks and wolves. it is an old fact - it is not a new phenomenon.
    the more that is exposed the better - the more people are clued up with what is actually happening the better. do your research, be open to it and stop this defensive patriotic shit. there is nothing to be 100% proud of. america, england, france - they are the mob bosses of the world, the perverted prison guards, nothing to stand next to with pride at any time.
    be the outsider looking in and you will see the shit that goes on from all sides. its not a pretty picture.

15. Free_Burning

Free_Burning New Member

guess what?

AMERICA SUCKS

why must every seppie be totally obsessed with war and fighting iraq? you searched, found nothing, so does that give you the right to blow shit up? is it your country? no, but you still insist they are the enemy, when in fact you initiated the first act of war, you're no better than germany or mexico...

and you're WTC crashing, i laughed, i thought it was the best fucking thing in the world, finally someone in the world has the guts to do what every politician (besides blair the pussy) has wanted to do, you are ran by totalitarianistic fascist ideology and should burn in the firey rings of hell (there are rings)

Britain, your turn, what technology have you come up with in the last century? toothpaste? take a bath, brush, stand up for yourselves and try something new, my i suggest suicide?

ireland, drop the bottle leppie

thats all, i hope all you have a nice fuckin day

16. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Free_Burning:
    guess what?

Britain, your turn, what technology have you come up with in the last century?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fish n Chips. and this little lot: Anemometer, Disc Brakes, Tin Can, Cats Eyes, Depth Charges, EKG (Underlying Principles), Electric Motor, Fax Machine , Gas Mask, Dew-point Hygrometer(whatever the fuck THAT is), Internal Combustion Engine, Lawn Mower, Lightbulbs, Little Nipper Mousetrap, Periodic Table , Periscope , Radar Locating of Aircraft, Seismometer, Sewing Machines, Shrapnel, Steam Engine, Television, Thermos, Umbrella (steel-ribbed), Universal Joint, Waterproof Fabric.

There ya go, all in alphabetical order for easy reference. Apologies for the Sinclair C5 and Dyson hoovers.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    ...Apologies for the Sinclair C5 and Dyson hoovers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*chokes on his marmite toast laughing like a spaz, slight snot bubble appeared with force of air expulsion...

Class!

18. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

they brits may have invented all that - but lets face it -the countrys infrastructure is one on the worst in the wonderful western world. especially considering all the taxes on absolutely everything that we pay. nothing fucking works properly, there is little regard to any quaility to life, the health system is better in Cuba, the transport is better ..well anywhere else really, the education system, unless i suppose its pubic schooling, is terrible, the prices we pay for things is ludacris as we agknowledge being ripped off by the world. there is a huge amount of people living under the poverty line, most teenage pregnancies in europe, there are more child molesters here than anywhere else it seems. with all this in mind people are grumpy fucks most of the time, and cuss you at any moment as the rain pours down 280 days a year. and of course not to mention the fucked up government that are a bunch of liars with a smile.

yet for some reason i like it here! ironic? maybe.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It's the Brtish disposition to grumble but we would mostly be here rather than anywhere else... reasons? ooh countless but here are just a few of what is good about Blighty....

Glastonbury Festival.
    Proper Pubs.
    Steak & Kidney Pie.
    The 'changeable' weather.
    Real ales.
    A Heritage.
    Cornwall.

Just a few of mine but contributions please...

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Fuck it,i wanna live in Australia.