Whippin

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Nicodemus, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

An Englishman, a Dutchman and a Frenchman are all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze when, all of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrest them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they are all sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they are able to successfully appeal their sentences down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik announced: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Dutchman was first in line, he thought for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back. This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. When the punishment was done he had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain.

The Frenchman was next up. After watching the Dutchman in horror he said smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again and the Frenchman was soon led away whimpering loudly (as they do).

The Englishman was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", The Englishman replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes." "Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave", the Sheik said with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish, what is it to be?" the Sheik asked.

"Tie the Frenchman to my back."

2. djdev

djdev New Member

hahah goot one!

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Piss off, moosefucker.

4. djdev

djdev New Member

haha fk u?

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    haha fk u?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not too sure about that eh?

6. Bubs

Bubs New Member

Well, its a funny joke, except that bit about England being lovely and all that malarky....

England sucks bit sweaty hanging donkey balls....

FUCK ENGLAND !

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!

7. DOUG DIGGLER

DOUG DIGGLER New Member

oh FUck you you leprecaun

have you got the arse cos someone has knicked your lucky charms.

run off and blow somthing up like your mates do

*I don't know why I'm standing up from england cos I'm from hell*

8. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

7th layer of hell?

I believe hell is in circles.

9. Meikle

Meikle New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Piss off, moosefucker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, i take offense to that, for [em]i[/em] am a moose fucker...

10. Meikle

Meikle New Member

fucking html code...

11. Bubs

Bubs New Member

Lucky Charms are an AMERICAN cereal you inhumanly large spastic, some smart u.s guy came up with that idea 'cause he knew the majority of yanks would think...

"oh like, wow im like, totaly 27 hundreths Irish 'cause like, my great great great grandad once knew a guy who went out with an Irish girl, so im like, totalty Irish so like, im gonna go to the mall and like buy ten boxes of Lucky Charms 'casue im like, a big fat sweaty yank"

and that man lived happily ever after....

moral of the story - England sucks

no seriously, no one likes Britain,
    Scotland and Ireland sure as hell don', France Italy and the rest of Europe don't, no one gives a fuck what Wales has to say, and all dumb yank stereotypes aside, the U.S has more links with Ireland than England, Austrailia probably dosn't like em for colonising thier country, and Asia is pretty much indifferent.... so England sucks...

12. DOUG DIGGLER

DOUG DIGGLER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bubs:

no seriously, no one likes Britain,
    Scotland and Ireland sure as hell don't, ...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude....... scotland and northern ireland are part of britain

where you too busy masturbating over your male 50 year old during your geography lessons?

or were you are the back with paddy and sheamus constructing semtex devices?

13. dimebag_raven_420

dimebag_raven_420 New Member

Canadians RULE mother fucker... I don't know where the hell your from but it sucks ass and we'll kick your guys ass ANYDAY!!!

fag

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And some of them have a great sense of humo*r too, eh?

15. mitch

mitch New Member

You don't like these kind of jokes, then get the fuck out of this site you over-sensitive deuschbags.

16. Bubs

Bubs New Member

I know where Scotland and northern Ireland is you retard ( by the way I didnt even mention the north ) but just because they are a part of "great" (I use the term lightly) britain dosn't mean they like England, you dumb, dumb, dumb assface...

and no I wasnt down the back with "paddy" and "sheamus", where were you ? mcdonalds with Kelly and some other fat american ?

masterbating over my male 50 year old ?
    what the fuck is that SUPOSED to mean ? I carry a 50 year old guy around with me ? your fucking thick

17. DOUG DIGGLER

DOUG DIGGLER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bubs:

and no I wasnt down the back with "paddy" and "sheamus", where were you ? mcdonalds with Kelly and some other fat american ?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha you fool ,assuming i'm a yank
    look at this

coloUr
    flavoUr

I'm a fucking limey, and fucking proud

the only time i see you cunts in in caravan parks complaining how they dislike the locals even though they got there first.

or in camoflage gear and balaclavas

if you don't like me why dont you just blow me up or throw guiness at me.

18. Bubs

Bubs New Member

That would be a terrible, terrible waste of Guiness...

this is gonna go newhere fast,
    Ireland (and everywhere else) hates England
    and England hates Ireland
    and it aint ever gonna change,
    nuff said

leave it

19. Meikle

Meikle New Member

i cant remember what a limey is... MMM! taste good! ... uhhhh... feel bad...

20. DOUG DIGGLER

DOUG DIGGLER New Member

mmmmmmmmm someones taking this a little to seriously