When is enough, enough?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by izzyanne, May 10, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

why does everyone keep saying DAN... is dan a real person or an alias for one of you... or does DAN have aliases ... Im confused. I missed something.

and Izzy as for me growing old and thinking back to you... I am sure I will not remember you 1 month after you stop posting.

Prove to me you are real... either phone call, or go on webcam on yahoo. then I will back you up... apologize... and force everyone else to as well.

PM me your number or yahoo screen name.

2. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Yo - while you at it - PM me your SSN, DOB, height/weight, blood type, addresses for your last three residences, and a few pics.

3. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

I give up! You are all losers from the get go!

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I didn't insult you. Calm down.

5. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Dan = DangerousD.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He always gets blamed for aliases. But so do I. I think Phatboy said we were... lemme find the PM... "fugly life partners".

I got blamed for being this person and cousin geri. If it were me, I'd have already slipped up by now. :)

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Damn. I was completely ignored. This chick must be my wife.

8. GAS

GAS New Member

Fuck you. Fuck you so fucking hard. Fucker!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... Aren't we just a wee bitter today?

I'd think with all the extra income you've had lately, in $550 increments, you'd be in a better mood... :biggrin:

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ha ha ha

But he didnt like it so he's not gay..... ;)

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Isn't in incredible how the number 550 has become a "magic word" for queer here at the fugly forums? Next time I see my buddy I'm gonna tell him he's made that number famous.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Kind of like 'tree fitty' off of south park.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey, hey, hey... That's a little harsh, don't you think?

I honestly felt bad after you replied to my post - and it took a lot for me to actually come out and admit that I was being facetious. I could have ignored my guilt and played along in your defense - but I didn't.

Like it or not, we fuck with each other around here. If you are easily offended, maybe this isn't the place for you. Stick around long enough and someone's bound to make some 'get on your knees and give Cheese fie-fitty' comment.

If you can handle the hazing, then I'd love to see you stay aboard.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

There's nothing worse than a broke trucker with dirty knees and his eyes glued shut.

15. izzyanne

izzyanne New Member

Well, to whomever

When I initially posted that, it was meant to begin a thread on how I can laugh with myself after all these years.

I have my knees tied together (which I should have done 45 years ago when I got pregnant) because the "bad' leg/hip wants to lean outward and with this rope I can have it heal straighter and lessen some of the pain.

I've been on a number of forums, but most of them have serious topics and are not into being fun. I might be 70, but I'm going on 30. There might be something to the fact I was originally injured at 30 and never matured beyond that point. No one takes me for 70. Not even my daughter.

I've spent a lot of time on this site, re the photos and videos and finally joined and went to a Forum

I just didn't understand why my post was believed to be a phony, that I was a troll, whatever and no one even asked, if I looked up, was there a black cloud following me?

So that'll do it for me.

Thanks Lotomil for your last to me.

Sorry Cheezedawg, for not acknowledging your posts, and no I am not your wife.

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

How about an apology for the rest of us too since you generalised and called us all losers?

17. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Sadly, for a few seconds I thought this might have been my great aunt, who's name is Izzy. I am pretty sure she can still walk tho, soooo...

18. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Actually my great great aunt

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Y'kno something? There is no BS when I spin the following yarn:

I recently struck up a conversation with the following sentence:

"You know what I think separates man from beast?"

"No...?"

"The ability to find humor in any given situation."

PM me about it if you care to hear...

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I dunno... It sounded like she was giving us a last account... Sounded like a farewell to me, but I hope otherwise.