What's the difference. . .

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by DrBungle, May 6, 2005.

1. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Q: What's the difference between Mia and a bucket of come a bunch diseased sailors have taken turns orgasming in?

A: The bucket doesn't make grunting noises!

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

that pic is the most useful one I have ever seen on fugly...heh..of course I will be a nice bitch and post the link to it at other places of course..

3. xiaomemme

xiaomemme New Member

Magar, the WOW Gold has a lot to offer. After this week of

the Neilson Company Research, Americans spend a quarter of their time published online on social

networking sites and blogs - from 15.8 percent Aion Gold a

year ago. And BusinessWeek says Facebook "biggest advertisers have increased spending at least ten

times last year as the social network crossed the half a billion user mark, always pleasing to

marketers who want to reach a broad online Aion Money." The Chocolatier bold advertising approach

would probably not work for any entrepreneur or business reading today's post. But to think a

little out-of-the-box when Buy WOW Gold comes to your own online

advertising you could Aion Gold do a similar

path.

4. ehelp624

ehelp624 New Member

Evil eye is on you pig head. You will be taken in very unusual circumstances, only your entrails will be discovered. And what do you know about my religious convictions???? I knew you and Barry were one and the same,

5. nikole.957

nikole.957 New Member

Evil eye is on you pig head. You will be taken in very unusual circumstances, only your entrails will be discovered. And what do you know about my religious convictions???? I knew you and Barry were one and the same,

6. nikole95.7

nikole95.7 New Member

Old evil eye, I see your insults are still as week as your religious convictions... Stiill, post pics... I need a good laugh...