What I need to be happy. Reliable and user friendly.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by kriskris, May 27, 2016.

1. kriskris

kriskris New Member

My old Dell Inspiron 1525 died in January of 2016 and I had been wanting a MacBook Pro with Retina Display for a while because I had gotten used to the crystal clear, crisp display while using my iPhone 5S. After 5 months of being without a laptop, I took the leap and applied for a Barclay Visa with Apple rewards. I was immediately approved and was able to start using my credit immediately to purchase the 13" via Apple's online store. I debated over the advantages/disadvantages of 13" versus 15". I really wanted something smaller that I could carry around easily. From my previous experience with a 15" laptop, it's more cumbersome to deal with. I choose the 512GB because I needed more storage and was of deleting files to make room. It's super quiet and fast. I also love that it starts up and shuts down quickly. It was super simple to do the initial setup. Coming from using Windows Vista was a change, but I'm enjoying learning to navigate iOS. I am very pleased and I would surely purchase another one when the time comes.