What do you REALLY think?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Nursey and Fugly-ites

Here's something of interest you might very relevant to your daily reading, if you haven't already come across it. I have to say after reading the entire article, just the possiblity of what is being hinted at is, and hopefully will be a great leap forward for all man kind.

Enjoy,

http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649#121[/url]

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Doctor's orders!

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

All is One

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

If you lived in Africa you would have AIDS!

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, but it would be attractive.

7. baconbob

baconbob New Member

very attractive 8)

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

there IS a difference between the belief in the soul and the belief in someone being predistined for something. Belief in destiny and belief in the soul are two different things.

But I do agree with you in that we shouldn't allow dogma to dictate 'truth'.

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

you know, usually I don't make comments in the middle of reading a thread for the most part, but made an exception in this case because the thread is both interesting and long and I want to make responses while they are still fresh in my head.

This was a very good post that I just quoted. We need both the yin and the yang, the science and the mysticism, to learn from, and need to appreciate what both tenets of thinking have to offer.

and the original poster of this thread suffers from an overabundance of ennui.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Dearst Pukey,

Believe it or not, people are in fact different all over the country. Take it from someone who has been everywhere.

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

and they are different around the world too. Cultural differences should be learned and learned FROM.

then again, maybe it's best he not travel. this guy sounds like the original 'ugly American'.