What do you REALLY think?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Feb 5, 2005.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You're damn right I was fucking angry about it. I won't have you putting words in my mouth. I explained god knows how many times exactly what I meant, and you are still unable to grasp any of it. You're still unable to differentiate to between the two very simple and highly defined concepts of symbols and icons -- you sprout out a load of shite using big words you read on some bullshit dogmatic christian website, and you haven't a clue what they mean.
    It's quite ironic that pimp refered to this as a "grown-up conversation", cos it certainly seems like talking to a group of 5 year olds.

Not happy with twisting my comments alone? Barry never quoted me saying that and what refering to that perticular comment. But seeing as you're very good at quoting crack-pot theorists, let me direct you some academic work which backs exactly what I was saying.
    Yeah, but PD is a lanky streak of piss and only half a man.

2. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

*sets up deck chair and sorts out popcorn

3. smiles

smiles New Member

looks like nauseus has managed to spread her joy the world over yet again

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, as long as someone's having a laugh! At least i hope he is, otherwise he is a pretty pathetic, fucked up little man.

5. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Care for a joint?

*Lights up a spliff*

Puff Puff Pass.......to the left (etiquette is so important these days)

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Even if that were the case, I'd actually be a man.

I'm simply letting Barry know that he can hit on you all he wants, of course Pimp is going to get jealous (we all know he has good reason to), but he'll stand back, let Barry rag the arse off you and still be sniffing around ready to "forgive" you, because he doesn't have the tiny amount of self-respect needed to kick a whore into the curb.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Barry already has an honoroury, integral role in mine and Pimp's lovemaking (albeit in the psychic realm). He waits patiently between my butt-cheeks ready to leap out at the exact moment of climax like a mighty, metaphysical human love bead. I think he's quite happy with that.

8. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I remember this one time at bandcamp....................

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yes, we are genetically programmed to be more sensitive and emotional. probably due to the fact that we are ones who carry infants in our bellies for 9 months and are designed to breast feed them and are usually the primary caregiver (from nature's standpoint). men are designed to spread their seed, provide shelter and hunt. women are designed to take care of the mess that ensues- generally speaking. my sense of smell, sound and vision are more acute when i ovulate. i pick up more subtle cues than a man, and its all probably so that i can produce a healthy infant to keep the human race alive. we are all driven by basic needs. food, shelter, love, sex, safety etc... for survival.

i think most symbols are learned, through experience and assigning meanings, but there is also a primitive, innate sense of what is dangerous or detrimental to sustaining life. i may not consciously realize what all these are, but i know somehow to avoid skinny, pale, weak males- they aren't good genetic material. i didnt have a retarded sick baby because i bred with a sick man in the past. i didnt learn that, i know that. cats are born with the innate fear of snakes. no mother cat or negative experience taught them to avoid and/or try to kill them. they just do. i believe nature and nurture work together and the character of both are not all equal. humans have the ability to think, change, adapt, reason and learn and there is evidence to support a 6th sense- we all possess some amount of intuition.

One can be born with a distinct personality. I’m a fucking bitch when I wake up. I have always been that way and probably will stay that way. I can choose how I behave though. Let’s say I am born generous and kind. I may not be so much in my 30’s because of my experiences and coping abilities. My perception of the same event may change, or it may be the same every time. People may respond differently to different symbols based on personality, or culture. I may prefer sharp lines, or round ones. Same with colors. Blue is supposed to have a calming effect, while red excites.

So my point is, if you take a symbol out of context it will lose its meaning. We (humans) are all biased because our point of reference is (in its most primitive state) one of the modes of survival. Because of our different personalities, these symbols may be arranged in different hierarchies of meaning and importance. I am not nurturing by nature, but I sure do like food. I may not jump up and kill a snake to save my family, but I may jump up and kill it for food. Either way, I am killing it to ensure my survival.
    Does this make sense? My brain is going in circles…

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

moi? au contraire

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have been promoted from toe jam to an anal bead. Truly I am blessed.

Barry

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

14. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Ooh lovely, cheers!

15. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

My foam finger needs a wash... :cry:

16. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I only use the highest quality foam finger for threads like this:

I think that should do the trick.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well the lower quality ones immediately disintegrate when showered with rabid froth.

18. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

True, hence why I am keeping my distance to eliminate any froth being haphazardly strewn on my "SHOCKER" foam finger from Barreh, although any viscous froth from any of your body cavities, rabid or otherwise could only immediately add value to such a highly regarded piece of urban Haute Couture.

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Big baldy butt-bead Barrehhh? I just had him innoculated against rhabidovirae, so kindly point your accusatory foam finger elsewhere.

20. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Here's one for ya Checkmate!