What cigarettes did you start on?

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Bamboozle, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Bamboozle

Bamboozle New Member

Basic Full Flavor

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Basics where cheap.

The last cigarettes I smoked were Marlboro Ultra Light Menthols. I haven't smoked in a year. I am proud of that.

3. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Congrats on being a non smoker! I started on Marlboro 100's, back when they were $1.10 a pack. Here I'am 17 years later paying $4.19 a pack. God I'm a dumbass...

4. Zoop

Zoop New Member

I quit at the end of 06, I miss it, but it has saved me a lot of money since quitting, I used to roll my own and I smoked Golden Virginia, I needed the cigarettes when I was at University :p

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Started with Salem Lights (stole them from parents). Went to Marlboro Lights when I smoked full-time. I quit back when they were still $1.10 a pack. I only drink once or twice a month now and sex is pretty infrequent. Damn, I need a vice. Good thing football season is on the horizon.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn. I started when they were $1.18/pack.

7. Piggy Piggy

Piggy Piggy New Member

Camels...but I didn't inhale.

8. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Marlboros. Red, box. Since I was about 14.

If you're going to do something, do it right.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I smoked those for a while, then went to mediums, then lights, then ultra lights, then methol lights and then menthol ultra lights.

I smoked Virginia Slims for a while too.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, my friend and I used to lift the Vagina Slimes 100's, too. We'd smoke whatever as teens.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think the worst cigs I smoked besides Camels were Winstons. Yuck. My friend's mom used to smoke them.

12. GAS

GAS New Member

Ever had a Doral? So so very bad.

13. knitterplease

knitterplease New Member

My dad's Marlboro Reds.

14. Bamboozle

Bamboozle New Member

Was that intended to sound homosexual?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Most people use that line as an excuse for whom they go home with at a bar... I hope that wasn't the message you were trying to convey... ;)

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I started with Malibu lights and Kools. My mom smoked cools and my friends mother smoked the Malibus. My father and step-mom smoked American Spirits, but those were roll your own and we didn't steal those much....Unfortunately I still smoke...Camel Lights. I do remember going car shopping and taking a cartoon of Paul Mall filter less cigs from a truck once, that was a horrid week.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think the grossest cigarettes I smoked were GPC. I bummed one from someone. I always hated Winston and Camels. I smoked Marlboro and Virginia Slims, but mostly Marlboro. I'm going on my second year smoke free now. I was such a light smoker for years. Three would be a heavy day and six would be a chain smoking day. I smoked one a day for years.

18. beenjamin

beenjamin New Member

dont remember

but im smokeing cubans now...i smoke like a pack a day ana half of regular cigars

19. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

seeing as that real cuban cigars are unavailable in the USA we must therefore construe your words to mean that you are smoking cuban cock.

20. jake09050

jake09050 New Member

i started on Newport 100s amd i still smoke them