What about Israel?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, Dec 19, 2004.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am not Jewish, but I do feel a connection with Israel. Based on the obvious relationship that the US and Israel maintain, I am curious what the rest of you think. For example -
    Who controls who? Is the US a pawn of Israel, or vice versa, or is each nation truly independent of the other?
    Does Israel have a right to the "holy land" they claim, or are they just invaders?

I am really interested in what you think. I am not interested in what some one in some linked article thinks, however.

What about Israel?

Barry

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ok for starters... how can a country be secular.. yet claim to have been given the land by god?

and also... ever heard of the israeli black panthers?.. white supremacy is alive and well in israel :wink:

3. Coma White

Coma White New Member

I believe that giving Palestine to the jews was the biggest mistake in human history. By doing it the UN brought on the whole case of the Vest vs. Islam.

But done is done and it cant be changed, maybe with a couple of weel placed nukes, but Israel is there.

I dont give a shit if they were persecuted 60 years ago, talk about holding a grudge, but the jews keep bringing it up everytime you try to critizise Israel and their daily slaughters of people in Palestine. Just yesterday they demoslished 5 apartment buildings cause ONE of them had been used to lauch a single mortar round that killed som IDF soldiers.