went to the Krogers

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by BIGMAMA, May 26, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my 2 year old was BAD BAD... got one of those foam noodles for a swimming pool.. was waving it around - being annoying but not causing any damage. ..just singing and dancing... we are in line and he throws a lil toddler fit and a fat guy - really fat in motor cart says to the person beside him ( I hate it when white trash moms cant control the fatherless kids ..." or something like that .) now to fatty's defense - I looked like PURE white trash that day, no make up, was wearing fake adidas pants, and tank top, flip flops... I had to run to Kroger to get my moms meds and dog food.. it was early in the morning, hardly no one there.

so anyway I said " Excuse me, am I getting shit from a guy too fucking fat to walk?" and the fat fuck STOOD up and got cocky- said " I bet you wish you used some birth control, you cant control your kid...where is his father" I looked in his buggy - had 3 dozen doughnuts.. heheh I said ... I bet you wish you could put down a fucking donut... WHERE IS YOUR PENIS" the 50ish black lady cashier is about to cry from not laughing. and the retarded bag boy looks scared. I pay and leave ...

I get to my car - takes forever to get evil arab baby in the car seat - and then I had to put 4 big bags of dog food in the back... and at this time guess who rolls up hehe - fat ass was parked beside me.. in a shity old car- in a handicap space. I hit the fancy button to close the back door.. and I walk a few steps to him and say ... "funny how white trash drives a 70k PAID FOR new automobile -and by the way - his father is a doctor- and is at work... I have feeling your fat ass does not work and sits around and eats stale on sale donuts." oh - I was in the Arab's car- not the crusty Honda

anyway his friend he was with called 911... all I herd while getting in my car was " we have a lady using abusive language... then I shut my door and left . I wonder what the said ...

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He deserved it. I'm glad you said something to him. That's the difference between us, you'd stand up and say something where I would not say anything, wait for him to get in his car, write his plate down, follow him, plot his death, do nothing and let it eat at me. You get the anger out, move on and tell a funny story. I need you for my life coach. :)

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont think its standing up for myself.. I think I enjoy entertaining other people and making them laugh. I guess I still have a touch of teen in me - wanting to shock people as well. I swear I think I just attract odd situations. plus I love to fight, Arab has been sweet and I need to take out my stress...

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now that is funny I don't care who you are. Thanks for the laugh.

5. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

fuck the fucking fuckers, serves 'em right. Good for you BM.

6. Big_unsexy

Big_unsexy New Member

I LIKE TITIS